LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 for Direct Marketing Executive-
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019- LIC Housing Finance Ltd (LIC HFL) invited to MBA/Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for Direct Marketing Executive in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
About LIC HFL-
Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of Rs. 2,529,390 crore.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation.
The Bombay Mutual Life Assurance Society, formed in 1870, was the first native insurance provider. Other insurance companies established in the pre-independence era included
- Postal Life Insurance (PLI) was introduced on 1 February 1884
- Bharat Insurance Company (1896)
- United India (1906)
- National Indian (1906)
- National Insurance (1906)
- Co-operative Assurance (1906)
- Hindustan Co-operatives (1907)
- Indian Mercantile
- General Assurance
- Swadeshi Life (later Bombay Life)
- Sahyadri Insurance (Merged into LIC, 1986)
The LIC’s executive board comprises of one Chairman, currently M.R. Kumar, and four Managing Directors, B. Venugopal, Hemant Bhargava, Vipin Anand, and T. C. Suseel Kumar.
Job detail for LIC Housing Finance Ltd 2019-
Vacancy- Undisclosed post
Post/Designation- Direct Marketing Executive
Qualification– Any degree/MBA
Salary- Up to Rs.20,000/Month
Job Location- Across India
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks
Experience: 2 or 3 years’ of experience in Marketing, Finance and selling housing loan product or the applicants who have done the MBA in the respective field must be given the preference
Age Limit (As on 30-04-2019): 21 to 35 Years
- Fixed Monthly Payout (First 3 years of appointment)
- For Metro Centres: Rs. 20,000/Month
- Other Centres: Rs. 15,000/Month
Metro Centres: Mumbai, Thane & Panvel, Pune including Pimpri & Chakan, New Delhi including NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata & Lucknow.
Selection Process of LIC HFL:
- As the company will shortlist the applicants and will personally give the call for the interview.
- Also through their registered Email ID, the best applicants will be cherished.
Apply LIC HFL Recruitment 2019-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More details & Apply: Click here