LIC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant and 8000+ Posts-
LIC Recruitment 2019– Life Insurance Corporation of India has invited to all Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 8000+ vacancies of Assistant. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of ₹3,111,847 crore. As of 2019 it had total life fund of ₹28,28,320.12 crore and total number of policies sold coming in at ₹214.33 lakh that year (2018-19). LIC settled 259.54 lakh claims in 2018-19. LIC has 29 crore policy holders.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state owned Life Insurance Corporation.
Job detail for LIC Recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 8000+ Posts
Location– Across India
Last Date- 1st October 2019
LIC Recruitment 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Candidates should complete Bachelors degree from a recognized university.
- HSC (10+2+3 pattern): who have put in atleast 10 years service
- Matric: who have put in atleast 15 years service,
- Non-Matric: 15 years service + Indian army special certificate exam
Age Limit(as on 01.09.2019): 18 to 30 years
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- For OBC: 3 Years
- For PwBD (Gen): 10 Years
- For PwBD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- For PwBD (OBC): 13 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: Actual Period of service in the Defense Services plus 3 years subject to the maximum age limit of 45 years.
List of Vacancies of LIC 2019-
|Zone Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Northern Zone||1544 posts|
|Northern Central Zone||1313 posts|
|Eastern Zone||924 posts|
|Eastern Central Zone||1531 posts|
|Central Zone||472 posts|
|South Central Zone||631 posts|
|Southern Zone||400 posts|
|Western Zone||1104 posts|
Selection Process of LIC Assistant Recruitment:
Selection of Assistant will be done through Preliminary and Mains Examination and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Rs. 85/- (Intimation Charges)
- For all other candidates: Rs. 510/- (Application fee + Intimation Charges)
Payment Type: Online
Apply for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 1st October 2019.
To Apply: Click here
For Download Advertisement: Click here
- Start date for Online Registration/ Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 17.09.2019
- Last date for Online Registration/ Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 01.10.2019
- The download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination From 15.10.2019 to
- Dates of Online Examination: Preliminary 21 & 22 October 2019
- Dates of Online Examination: Mains Will be informed later