LMRC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer and Public Relation Assistant and 183 posts-
LMRC Recruitment 2019 – Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd(LMRC) has published the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Public Relation Assistant and invited to all B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MBA/ CA/Diploma applicants for Apply Online for 183 posts in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
Lucknow Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Lucknow in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Construction of the line begun on 27 September 2014 with the 8.5 km (5.3 mi) stretch from Transport Nagar to Charbagh Railway Station which began its commercial operation on 5 September 2017, making it the fastest built metro rail system in the country. Full operation on Red Line stretch from Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport metro station to Munshi Pulia metro station began operation on 9 March 2019.
The Lucknow metro cover a distance of 22.87 km with 22 stations. It is the eighth longest operational metro network in India after the Delhi Metro, Hyderabad Metro , Chennai Metro, Namma Metro , Noida Metro, Kolkata Metro and Kochi Metro.
The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) has hired 35 customer relation assistants to assist commuters, especially senior citizens in getting tickets. LMRC has also provided free RO drinking water, toilets, escalators and lifts at all the stations.
The Lucknow metro project is the most expensive transport system in Uttar Pradesh to date with an estimated total cost for Phase 1A (Red Line) and 1B (Blue Line) of about $2 billion, of which ₹6,928 crore (US$1.0 billion) is being spent on phase 1A.The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation, a 50:50 joint venture between the Government of India and the Government of Uttar Pradesh, was established to build and operate the metro.
Job detail for LMRC recruitment 2019-
Vacancy- 183 posts
Post/Designation- Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Public Relation Assistant
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)-21 to 28 years.
Age Relaxation- As a govt. rule
Salary– Up to Rs.1,60,000/-
Last Date– 23rd December 2019
For Assistant Manager (Civil)/(Electrical)/ (S&T):
- Candidates should be passed B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering/Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics / Electronics & Communication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
For Assistant Manager (Accounts):
- Candidates should be passed CA or ICWA from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. No minimum percentage of marks is required.
For Assistant Manager (HR):
- Candidates should be passed MBA (HR) or PGDM(HR) or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks for candidates applying for Unreserved vacancies
For Assistant Manager (Public Relations):
- Master of Mass Communication and Journalism or Masters in Journalism or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
For Jr Engineer (Civil)/(Electrical)/ (S&T):
- 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics/Electronics & Communication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
For Public Relation Assistant:
- Candidates should be passed Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism or in Journalism or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
List of vacancies-
For Executive Posts:
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||28 posts|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||18 posts|
|Assistant Manager (S&T)||08 posts|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||06 posts|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||02 posts|
|Assistant Manager (Public Relations)||02 posts|
For Non-Executive Posts-
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||58 posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||40 posts|
|Junior Engineer (S&T)||17 posts|
|Public Relation Assistant||04 posts|
- Assistant Manager: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.33,000-67,300/-
- Public Relation Assistant: Rs.25,000-51,000/-
The selection will written test, followed by document verification & Medical examination in Executive (Technical) category.
- UR & OBC candidates: Rs.590/- for each post
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.236/- for each post
Payment mode- Online/Offline
Apply for LMRC Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online from 22nd November to 23th December 2019.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration Will Start (www.upmetrorail.com): 22.11.2019 (10.00 hrs)
- Application Fee to be paid between: From 22.11.2019 to 23.12.2019
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Applications: 23.12.2019 (23: 59 hrs.)
- Dates for downloading admit cards: 03.01.2020
- Tentative date of written examination (CBT): 13.01.2020