Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 for Police Constable/ Prison Sepoy and 3450 posts-
Maharashtra Recruitment 2019– Maharashtra State Police jobs invited to 10th/12th applicants for Apply Online for 3450 posts for Police Constable. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Maharashtra Police-
Maharashtra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is one of the largest police departments in the country, having about 35 district police units in the state
It is one of the largest police departments in the country, having about 35 district police units in the state. The Maharashtra Police Department has a strength of nearly 1.95 lakh. It also has 1.5 lakh women in its force.
- Training Directorate
- Protection of Civil Rights Cell
- Motor Transport Unit: This was established in 1948 to cater to the needs of mobility of Maharashtra Police.
- State Police Wireless: Established before 1947
Job detail for Maharashtra Police recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 3450 posts
Post/Designation– Police Constable
Salary- Level 1
Job Location- Maharashtra
Last Date- 23rd September 2019
Maharashtra Police 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should pass the 10th/12th exam from the recognized board.
- For Bandsman: 18 to 28 years (UR category)
- For Constable & Sepoy: 18 to 33 years (Reserved Category)
List of Vacancies of Maharashtra Police 2019-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|District Police Constable/Bandsman/Railway Police Constable||3357 posts|
|Jail Department Sepoy||93 posts|
Selection Process of Maharashtra Police 2019-
The selection process will be based on the Written/Online Examination and Physical Standard Test.
- For General Category: Rs. 450/-
- For Reserve Category: Rs. 350/-
Payment Type: online payment
Apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online on or before 23rd September 2019.
Download Notification: Click here