MNNIT Recruitment 2019 for Non-Teaching Position and 106 Posts-
MNNIT Recruitment 2019– Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Allahabad, Prayagraj jobs invited to 10th/12th/B.E/B.Tech/ITI/ Diploma/Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 106 posts for Jr Assistant/Stenographer/Technician. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Prayagraj (MNNIT or NIT Prayagraj), formerly Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College (MNREC), is a public higher education institute located in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one among the NITs National Institute of Technology in the country,and like the rest of them, classified as an Institute of National Importance.The college has the distinction of the being first in the country to start an undergraduate programme in Computer Science & Engineering, in 1976-77.
Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College was established in 1961. Allahabad University also had a Department of Electronics & Communication (J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology) engineering college but MNREC was started with two another branches of engineering- Civil & Mechanical. The foundation stone was laid by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, and the institute was named after his father, lawyer and freedom fighter, Motilal Nehru. The founding principal of the college was Gopal Kishore Agrawal.
Job detail for MNNIT recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 106 posts
Post/Designation– Jr Assistant/Stenographer/Technician
Job Location- Allahabad/Prayagraj
Last Date- 30th September 2019
MNNIT 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have passed 1st class bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or institute. or Master degree in any discipline
For Junior/ Senior Assistant/ Stenographer:
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary(10+2) from a recognized board.
For Technical Assistant:
- Candidates should have passed 1st-class or equivalent grade in B.E/B.Tech/MCA in relevant subject from a recognized university/ institute or Diploma in Engineering or bachelor’s degree in science (OR) Master’s degree in science
For Junior Engineer:
- Candidates should have passed First-class or equivalent grade in B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Civil/ Electrical from a recognised university/institute or Diploma in Civil/ Electrical engineering
For SAS Assistant:
- Candidates should have passed 1st-class bachelor’s degree in Physical Education
For Library & Information Assistant:
- Candidates should have passed 1st-class bachelor’s degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce
For Technician/ Senior Technician:
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) with science from a government recognized board with at least 60% marks (OR) and ITI course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade (OR) Secondary (10+2) with at least 60% marks and ITI certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. or Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in the relevant field from a government recognized polytechnic/institute.
Age Limit(As on 30 September 2019):
- For Superintendent: 30 years
- For Junior Assistant/Stenographer: 27 years
- For Senior Assistant/Senior Stenographer: 33 years
- For Technical Assistant/Junior Engineer/SAS Assistant/Library & Information Assistant: 30 years
- For Technician/ Senior Technician: 33 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC (NCL): 3 years
- For PwD (UR): 10 years
- For PwD + OBC (NCL): 13 years
- For PwD + SC/ST: 15 years
List of Vacancies of MNNIT 2019-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant||15 posts|
|Senior Stenographer||01 posts|
|Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant||29 posts|
|Technician/ Senior Technician||15 posts|
|Library & Information Assistant||30 posts|
Selection Process MNNIT 2019:
- The selection will be based on the Screening Test, Trade Test/ Skill Test, Written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply for MNNIT Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 30th September 2019.
Download Notification: Click here
For Online Apply: Click here