MP High Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant and 30 posts-
MP High Court Recruitment 2019- MP High Court job notification to all LLB applicants for 30 posts Apply Online for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About MP High Court-
The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is located in Jabalpur . It was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Letters Patent dated 2 January 1936, issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935. This Letters Patent continued in force even after the adoption of the constitution of India on 26 January 1950 by virtue of Articles 225 & 372 thereof.
On 1 November 1956 the States Reorganisation Act, 1956 was enacted. The new state of Madhya Pradesh was constituted under S.9 thereof. Subsection (1) of Section 49 of the States Re-organisation Act ordained that from the appointed day i.e., 1 November 1956, the High Court exercising jurisdiction, in relation to the existing state of Madhya Pradesh, i.e. Nagpur High Court, shall be deemed to be the High Court for the present state of Madhya Pradesh. Thus Nagpur High Court was not abolished but by a legal fiction it became High Court for the new state of Madhya Pradesh with its seat at Jabalpur.
The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 53.
Job detail for TNPSC Recruitment 2019-
Vacancy- 30 Posts
Post/Designation- Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Location– Madhya Pradesh
Last Date- 22nd November 2019
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be a law graduate having a Bachelor Degree in Law from any school/ college/ university/ institute established by law in India
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the five-year integrated law course will also be eligible to apply
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of computer MS Office/ open office/ Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines
Age limit (as on 22.11.2019): 18 to 30 years
List of Vacancies –
|Place Wise Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Principal Seat Jabalpur||18 posts|
|Bench Indore||10 posts|
|Bench Gwalior||02 posts|
The selection process will be based on online examination and interview..
Exam Fees: Rs. 800/- (Including portal charges of MP Online Rs.600/ (Rs.510+18% GST))
Payment mode: Online Payment
Apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online latest by 22nd November 2019.
For More Inforamtion: Click here
For Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for submission of online Application Form: 15.11.2019 (11.59 AM)
- Last Date for submission of online Application Form: 22.11.2019 (11.59 AM)
- Last Date of correction of online Application: 24.11.2019 (11.59 AM)
- Date & Time of Online Examination: 13.12.2019 (Friday) 2 PM to 4 PM