MRPL Recruitment 2019 for Technical Asst Trainee/ Trainee Asst and 233 posts-
MRPL Recruitment 2019– Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has released announced invited to all Any Degree/B.Sc/Diploma applicants for Apply Online for 233 vacancies of Security Inspector/ Jr. Officer/ Technical Asst Trainee/ Trainee Asst. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, is an oil refinery at Mangalore and is a subsidiary of ONGC, set up in 1988. The refinery is located at Katipalla, north from centre of Mangalore city. The refinery was established after displacing five villages of Bala, Kalavar, Kuthetoor, Katipalla, and Adyapadi.
The refinery has a versatile design with high flexibility to process crudes of various API gravity and with high degree of automation. MRPL has a design capacity to process 15 million metric tonnes per annum and is the only refinery in India to have two hydrocrackers producing premium diesel.It also has a Polypropylene unit with a capacity of 4,40,000 MT/annum. It is also the only refinery in India to have two CCRs producing unleaded petrol of high octane. Currently, the refinery is processing about 14.65 million tonnes of crude per year and had a turnover of US$9 billion during last year.
MRPL, which was a joint sector company, become a PSU subsequent on acquisition of its majority shares by ONGC. As on 1 April 2007, 71.62% shares are held by ONGC, 16.95% shares are held by HPCL, and remaining shares are with public and financial institutions. MRPL has also been declared as Miniratna, a mini jewel, by Government of India in 2007.
Job detail for MRPL Recruitment 2019-
Vacancy- 233 Posts
Post/Designation- Security Inspector/ Jr. Officer/ Technical Asst Trainee/ Trainee Asst
Salary– Rs.13,800-38,500/- per month
Location– Mangalore (Karnataka)
Last Date- 09th November 2019
MRPL Recruitment 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Security Inspector:
- Candidates should complete graduation with 60% from a recognized university.
Jr. Officer-Official Language Implementation:
- Master’s degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi with 60% as a main subject at Graduation level or Master’s degree in any subject with Hindi and English as main subjects at Graduation level or Master’s degree in any subject with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a main subject at Graduation level
- Experience: The candidates should have a minimum of eight years post qualification work experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central Govt. /State Govt. /PSU or eight years of post-qualification teaching experience in the relevant field.
For Jr.Chemist Trainee:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Chemistry with Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Applied Chemistry with 60%
For Technical Asst Trainee (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation) Draftsman Trainee:
- Candidates should complete Diploma with Chemical or Technology/ Petrochemical or Technology/ Polymer or Technology/ Mechanical / Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrument Technology/ Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Instrumentationg/ Electronics & Communication in relevant field from a recognized institution.
For Trainee Asst (Finance):
- BA/BSc./B.Com/BBA/BBM/BCA degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and Knowledge of computer is essential and shall be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint).
- Candidates with Certificate in English Typewriting- Senior Grade shall be given preference.
For Trainee Asst (Materials):
- Bachelor Degree with 60% in Science/ Commerce/ Arts/BBM/ BBA/ BCA/ Diploma in any branch of Engineering
- Knowledge of computers shall be considered as an added advantage
For Trainee Asst (Hindi):
- Graduate degree with 60% from a recognized university with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective /optional subject. OR
- Graduate degree from a recognized university within any discipline in Hindi medium and English as a subject.
Upper Age Limit (09.11.2019):
- For Security Inspector: 45 Years
- For Junior Officer: 38 Years
- For Junior Chemist Trainee/Trainee Asst/Technical Asst Trainee/Draftsman Trainee:
UR/EWS: 26 years
OBC(NCL): 29 years
SC/ST: 31 years
PWD (UR/EWS): 36 years
PWD (OBC): 39 years
PWD (SC/ST): 41 years
- For Trainee Assistant: 41 Years
Age relaxation: As a Govt. Rule
- For Security Inspector: 13 Posts
- For Jr. Officer-Official Language Implementation: 1 Post
- For Jr.Chemsit Trainee: 6 Posts
- For Technical Asst Trainee (Chemical): 113 Posts
- For Technical Asst Trainee (Mechanical): 27 Posts
- For Technical Asst Trainee (Electrical): 36 Posts
- For Technical Asst Trainee (Instrumentation): 25 Posts
- For Draftsman Trainee: 1 Post
- For Trainee Asst (Finance): 2 Posts
- For Trainee Asst (Materials): 4 Posts
- For Trainee Asst (Hindi): 4 Posts
- For Trainee Asst: 1 Post
- For Security Inspector/Jr. Officer: Rs.13,800-38,500/-
- For Jr. Chemist Trainee, Technical Asst Trainee (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation) Draftsman Trainee, Trainee Asst (Finance/ Materials/ Hindi), Trainee Asst: Rs.30,000/-
- On successful completion of training, the candidates may be considered for placement in JM5/TS5 grade in the scale of pay of Rs 11,900 – 32,000 (pre-revised)
Selection Process of MRPL recruitment 2019:
- The selection process will consist of a Written Test followed by Skill Test (if required by MRPL), Physical Test (if required by MRPL) and Document Scrutiny.
- For General/OBC/EWS category: Rs.100/-
Payment Mode: Online/Offline(Challan)
Apply for MRPL Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online from 11th October to 9th November 2019.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of commencement of online application: 11.10.2019 at 10:00 Hrs (IST)
- Date of closing of online application: 09.11.2019 till 18:00 Hrs (IST)
- Date of Written Test: Will be announced on MRPL website https://mrpl.co.in/