NABARD Recruitment 2019-
NABARD Recruitment 2019- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invited to Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 79 for Assistant Manager in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an apex development financial institution in India, headquartered at Mumbai with regional offices all over India. The Bank has been “matters concerning policy, planning, and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”. NABARD is active in developing financial inclusion policy.
NABARD was established on the recommendations of B.Sivaraman Committee, (by Act 61, 1981 of Parliament) on 12 July 1982 to implement the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1981. It replaced the Agricultural Credit Department (ACD) and Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) of Reserve Bank of India, and Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC).
NABARD supervises State Cooperative Banks (StCBs), District Cooperative Central Banks (DCCBs), and Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and conducts statutory inspections of these banks.
Job detail for NABARD 2019-
Vacancy- 79 posts
Post/Designation- Assistant Manager – Grade ‘A’
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate degree from a recognized University or Ph.D.
- Bachelor’s degree with Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant /Company Secretary
- Full-time Two years of P.G. Diploma in Management/MBA degree from Institutions/Universities recognized by GOI / UGC with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Animal Husbandry/Dairy Technology-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology
from any recognized University or Post Graduate degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry/Dairy Technology.
Economics/ Agricultural Economics-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics/Post Graduate degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree with Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering as a subject or Postgraduate degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science from a recognized University/Institution.
Food Processing/Food Technology:
- Bachelor’s degree / BE / B.Tech. in Food Processing /Food Technology or Postgraduate degree in Food Processing /Food Technology from a recognized University/Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree/Postgraduate degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institution.
Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) from a recognized University / Institution.
- BBA (Finance/Banking) / BMS (Finance/Banking) /full-time Two years P.G. Diploma in Management/MBA (Finance) degree from Institutions / Universities recognised by GoI /UGC OR
- Chartered Accountant with a Bachelor’s degree.
Plantation and Horticulture :
Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture from any recognized University
Age limit(As on 01.05.2019): Min. 21 to 30 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- 03 years for OBC
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWBD (General); 13 years for PWBD (OBC) and 15 years for PWBD (SC/ST) applicants.
NABARD Recruitment- List of vacancy
|Posts||Total Number of Vacancy|
|Food Processing / Food Technology||3|
|Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture||5|
|Plantation and Horticulture||3|
- For all others: Application Fee Rs. 650/- + Intimation charges etc, Rs. 150/
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil (Intimation charges etc, Rs. 150/-)
Job Location- Across India
Last date- 26th May 2019
Vacancies– 79 Posts
Selection Process of NABARD Recruitment 2019-
It will be in three steps as given below:
Step-I – Preliminary Examination- Total 200 Marks
Step-II – Main Examination (MCQ and descriptive pattern)- Total 200 Marks
Step-III – Interview – 25 Marks)
NABARD Recruitment 2019 for A
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 10 May 2019 to 26 May 2019
Download Notification: Click here
To Apply: Click here
NABARD Recruitment – Important Dates:
- Starting Online Registration and Payment of Intimation Charges: 10th May 2019 to 26 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online Applications: 26th May 2019
- The download of Step-I (Preliminary Exam) Admission Letters: Uploaded shortly
- Step-I (Preliminary Exam) – Online Examination: Uploaded shortly
- Step-II (Main) – Online Examination: Updated shortly