NALCO Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainees and 120 posts-
NALCO Recruitment 2020 – National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) invites job B.E/ B.Tech applicants for Apply Online for 120 posts for Graduate Engineer Trainees. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, (incorporated in 1981) is a Navratna group ‘A’ CPSE having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power under Ministry of Mines, Government of India. Presently, Government of India holds 52% equity of NALCO.
It is one of the largest integrated Bauxite-Alumina-Aluminium-Power Complex in the Country encompassing bauxite mining, alumina refining, aluminium smelting and casting, power generation, rail and port operations.
The Company is the lowest-cost producer of metallurgical grade alumina in the World and lowest-cost producer of Bauxite in the World as per Wood McKenzie report. With sustained quality products, the Company’s export earnings accounted for about 42% of the sales turnover in the year 2018-19 and the Company is rated as 3rd highest net export earning CPSE as per Public Enterprise Survey report.
To face the challenges of ever-evolving market and position the Company in a sustainable growth path, a new corporate plan has been developed with well-defined 3 year action plan, 7 year strategy & 15 years vision of being a Premier and Integrated Company in the Aluminium value chain with strategic presence in Mining both domestic & global, Metals and Energy sectors. The Corporate Plan has chalked out a roadmap for multifold growth in revenue and Profit by 2032.
As a responsive Corporate, the Company is harnessing renewable energy aligning to the ambitious programmes of Govt. of India. The Company has already commissioned 198 MW wind power plants and further 50 MW wind power plants are in pipeline, making it the highest producer of renewable energy among PSUs.
Job detail for NALCO recruitment 2020-
Vacancy– 120 posts
Post/Designation– Graduate Engineer Trainees
Job Location- Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Last Date- 02nd May 2020
- Candidates should complete Bachelors in Engineering or Technology from Mech, Chemical, Eletrical, Instrumental, Metallurgy, Mining and civil branch with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR & OBC and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category from the recognized institute/ university and Candidates in the final year of their engineering may also apply.
Upper Age Limit (as on 20.03.2020): 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxed by:
- For SC – 5 years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- For PWD- Unreserved (UR) – 10 years
- For PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 years
- For PWD-SC candidates – 15 years
Disciplines wise vacancies: 120 posts
List of vacancies NALCO 2020
|Branch Wise||No. of Posts|
- During one year training – Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-
- After successful completion of training – Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2020 scores shall only be eligible.
- Shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview will be based on the valid GATE 2020 Scores
GET Application Fee:
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs.500/-
- All other candidates including Departmental: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
Apply NALCO Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online at NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 20th March to 2nd May 2020
For More Information & Apply: Click here
- Opening of online submission of application: 20.03.2020 (11:30 AM)
- Last date of submission of online application: 02nd May 2020