National Health Mission(NHM) UP Recruitment 2019-
National Health Mission(NHM) UP Recruitment-National Health Mission(NHM) invited to B.Sc Nursing applicants for Apply Online for 6000 Community Health Officer in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
About National Health Mission(NHM)-
The National Health Mission was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue until March 2020. The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission and undertaken by the government of India.
Some of the major initiatives under National Health Mission (NHM) are as follows:
- Accredited Social Health Activists
- Rogi Kalyan Samiti (Patient Welfare Committee) / Hospital Management Society
Job detail for National Health Mission(NHM) 2019-
Vacancy- 6000 posts
Post/Designation- Community Health Officer (CHO-I) and Community Health Officer (CHO-II)
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM/ B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Applicants must have registration from Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council.
Age limit (As on 08.05.2019): – Less than 35 years
NHM Recruitment 2019- List of vacancy
|Post||Total Number of Posts|
|Community Health Officer (CHO-I)||2805|
|Community Health Officer (CHO-II)||3195|
Important dates for National Health Mission 2019:
- Starting Date of online application: 09th May 2019 at03:00 PM
- Last Date of online application: 23rd May 2019 at 11:59 PM
Important Links for National Health Mission 2019-
Apply Online- Click Here (Available on 09-05-2019 at 03:00 PM)
Download Notification- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here