NBCC Recruitment 2021- NBCC Recruitment invited to all Diploma applicants for 120 posts Apply Online for Site Inspector. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
NBCC (India) Limited (formerly National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited) is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna enterprise and a Central Public Sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market. The Company’s present areas of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC), including redevelopment of government properties, (ii) Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) and (iii) Real Estate Development.
NBCC acquired 100 per cent stake in Mini Ratna hospital consultancy firm Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited (HSCC) from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 6 November 2018. The organization acquired over 51% stake in Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL), a PSU under the Steel Ministry in 2017.
NBCC is headquartered in New Delhi and it has 31 regional offices across India. The projects undertaken by the company are located across India and in countries such as Iraq, Libya, Nepal, Mauritius, Turkey, Botswana, Maldives, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Dubai and Africa. The organization has executed several landmark projects that include re-development of government properties, construction of Roads, Railway Stations, Hospitals & Medical Colleges, Institutions, Offices, Bridges, and Industrial & Environmental Structures.
Job detail for NBCC recruitment 2021-
Vacancy– 120 posts
Post/Designation– Site Inspector
Salary- 31000/ Month
Job Location-Across India
Last Date– 14th April 2021
NBCC 2021- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Site Inspector (Civil):
- Three Years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 4 Years of experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure. The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e. execution/supervision of construction works. Candidates having proficiency of computer knowledge will be preferred.
Site Inspector (Electrical):
- Three Years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 4 Years of experience. The Candidate should have relevant experience in planning and execution of wide range of electrical engineering projects. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
Age Limit: 35 years
List of vacancies NBCC 2021-
|Site Inspector (Civil)||80 posts|
|Site Inspector (Electrical)||40 posts|
- The Selection of Candidates will be through Computer Based Test (CBT). Minimum Qualifying marks in CBT will be 60%.
- Mock test for Computer Based Test (CBT) of 20 minutes duration is available on the application portal.
- Candidates may attend the same to familiarize with the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC, ST and PWD candidates)
Apply NBCC Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates can apply for this position in online from 25 March 2021 to 14 April 2021.
For More Information & Apply: Click here