NBCC Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee/Jr. Hindi Translator and last date: 21st June 2021-
NBCC Recruitment 2021- NBCC Recruitment invited to all M.A/MBA/PGDM/MSW applicants for 07 posts Apply Online for Management Trainee/Jr. Hindi Translator. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
NBCC (India) Limited (formerly National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited) is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna enterprise and a Central Public Sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market. The Company’s present areas of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC), including redevelopment of government properties, (ii) Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) and (iii) Real Estate Development.
NBCC acquired 100 per cent stake in Mini Ratna hospital consultancy firm Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited (HSCC) from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 6 November 2018. The organization acquired over 51% stake in Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL), a PSU under the Steel Ministry in 2017.
NBCC is headquartered in New Delhi and it has 31 regional offices across India. The projects undertaken by the company are located across India and in countries such as Iraq, Libya, Nepal, Mauritius, Turkey, Botswana, Maldives, Yemen, Oman, UAE, Dubai and Africa. The organization has executed several landmark projects that include re-development of government properties, construction of Roads, Railway Stations, Hospitals & Medical Colleges, Institutions, Offices, Bridges, and Industrial & Environmental Structures.
Job detail for NBCC recruitment 2021-
Vacancy– 07 posts
Post/Designation– Management Trainee/Jr. Hindi Translator
Job Location-Across India
Last Date– 21st June 2021
NBCC 2021- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be Full Time MBA/MSW/two years Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management from recognized government university with specialization in HRM/PM/IR as major subject with 60% aggregate marks.
Junior Hindi Translator:
- Candidate must be Master’s Degree in Hindi with English upto Degree level or Master’s Degree in English with Hindi upto Degree Level. 1-year experience in translation from English to Hindi & vice versa
- Management Trainee: 29 Years
- Hindi Translator: 27 Years
List of vacancies NBCC 2021-
|Management Trainee||05 posts|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||02 posts|
- Management Trainee – Rs. 40,000 to 1,40,000/-
- Jr. Hindi Translator – Rs. 24,640/-
- The selection will be done on the basis of Computer Bases Test followed by Personal Interview. The selection will be done on the basis of Computer Bases Test followed by Personal Interview.
Apply NBCC Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates can apply for this position before 21st June 2021.
For More Information : Click here
To Apply: Click here