NEET Admit Card 2019-
NEET 2019 Admit Card – NTA (National Testing Agency) has released the admit card date for NEET on 15th April 2019 for the desire examinees who have successfully filled the form for this particular. Examinees are requesting to carry the clear print out of this admit card in the exam centers along with them. The timings for this exam is from 1:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m. Also, remember to carry the important original documents as mentioned in the admit card. Below the admit card’s personal information their necessary instructions are also given so kindly go through it also.
The timings for this exam is from 1:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m. As the examinees are required to reach the center till 7’O clock. Entry in the exam will be from 7:30 am
NEET 2019 Admit Card Date:
NTA has also released the date of exam on 5th May 2019. Here examinees are supposed to reach their exam centers on time or before time. If the examinees will get late to reach their centres, they will not be allowed to enter into an exam hall. The timings rules are needed to be followed strictly. Examinees are again reminded to bring all they are admit card in a proper print and all the important documents original along with them. The candidates can check the complete schedule for NEET Admit Card 2019 from the table below.
|NEET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card||15th April 2019|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||05 May 2019|
Admit card will be soonly will get released on the official website of NEET, i.e. ntaneet.nic.in.
NTA NEET declared Admit Card download here- Click Here
How to download NEET 2019 Admit Card?
The Admit Card is mandatory for the candidates, as without the NEET UG Admit Card 2019 candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. The candidates can download by following the instructions as given below.
Step-1 – Start by visiting the official website of NEET 2019 or directly click on the link provided below the table, on April 15, 2019. You will be directed to this page.
Step-2 – On the main page, a candidate will find the link to download the NEET 2019 Admit card. Make sure to click that!
Step-3 – On clicking that link, a candidate will be redirected to the candidate’s login page of NEET UG 2019 over NTA’s website. Fill the application number and password. Click “Login” to proceed.
Step-4 – The NEET UG 2019 Admit cards will be appearing on the screen. Check all the details mentioned in it. Contact the authorities in case of any discrepancy. Note that, NTA will be correcting the mistakes if made by them(for which the chances are nearly less) and not the mistakes committed by a candidate at the time of applying online. If not, download and a take print out for carrying it on the day of the exam.
Key Highlights of NEET Exam-
|Conducted By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||All India Level|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate|
|Accepted By||Medical and dental colleges in India|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||3 hrs|
|Name of Exam||National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET)|
|No of Questions||180|
|NEET Exam Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry and Biology syllabus of class 11th & 12th|
Note that, the applicants will be advised to carry a colored copy of their NEET 2019 Admit cards on the day of the exam. Also, there will be a space provided for the candidate’s signature which needs to be done on the day of the exam, in front of the invigilator.
Information in NEET Admit Card:
The admit card of NEET will contain the information with regard to candidates taking up NEET 2019.
Category and Subcategory
Photograph and Signature
Date of Birth
The language of Question Paper with Name
Address of Exam Center
Reporting Time and Date of Exam
Important Instructions for NEET UG 2019-
NEET Admit Card carries important instructions that a candidate must read and adhere to. Failing to do so will result in cancellation of candidature. Listed below are the instructions printed on the document:
- Examiners are required to bring admit card and all important original douche alone with them.
- Examinees are needed to reach the exam centre as given to their slot’s timing in their admit card.
- There will be two slots, i.e. A & B. Both the slots have their own different timings. For A slot the timings are from 7:30 a.m to 8:30 a.m. and for B slot the timings are from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Mobile phones or any other electronics are strictly prohibited.
- After entering the exam hall there should be silence and no discussion in the exam hall.
- Examinees are not allowed to bring any belonging of them in the exam hall. Also, there will be no such arrangements done for them to keep their belongings.
- Blue or Black ball pen will be provided to the examinees.
- Examinees will have to strictly co-operate with the checkings done in exam hall by scanners before the paper will start.
- Examinees and parents are requested to kindly go through all the instructions strictly.
- If any type of ignorance is done in the instructions given, the paper will be taken back and strict action will be taken.
NEET 2019 Time Schedule
Tabulated below is the schedule for the exam day:
|Entry in the exam hall||7:30 am|
|Checking of NEET Admit Card by the invigilator||7:30 am to 9:45 am|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9:45 am|
|Breaking Test Booklet Seal||9:55 am|
|Latest Entry in the exam hall||9:30 am|
|Commencement of NEET 2019||10:00 am|
|Test Concludes||01:00 pm|
Dress Code for NEET 2019-
In order to appear for NEET UG is as follows:
- Light clothes with half sleeves
- No big buttons, brooch, badge, flower, etc with Salwar/ Trouser
- Slippers, sandals with low heels and not the shoes.
Document Required on Exam Day
Candidates who have downloaded their NEET Admit Card 2019 must bring the following documents at the exam center:
- Admit Card along with passport size photograph affixed on it.
- Two passport size photograph to be affixed on the attendance sheet.