NEET Exam 2019-
About NEET Exam 2019- NTA (National Testing Agency) conducts the NEFT UG (National Eligibility cum entrance test). It is the only largest medical national level entrance exam. This exam is organized for the students who are preparing their career after 10+2 graduation in the field of Medical Science. Students who are planning for the exam NEET UG Exams are needed to score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 graduate; only those students can apply online at nta.ac.in. The colleges do not conduct their own medical entrance exam. As all colleges accept examiner based on NEET UG score. The total number of seats are offered is 53,430 and there will be 8 different settings for the exam, interested candidates are allowed to choose any from them for the NEET exams.
The exam will be conducted through offline i.e. open paper mode. Candidates who are applying for the NEET UG exam can go through the NCERT (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry) syllabus for the preparation of the NEET UG exam.
Also, candidates can have the previous year NEET UG question paper to prepare for the coming NEET 2019 exam. NEET UG previous year question paper surely will help you to have the preparation for the upcoming exam.
NEET UG 2019 exam get announced two times in a year.
NEET 2019 Exam Date– NEET UG 2019 examination date has been announced by the NTA. To know the NEET 2019 important dates, the examiner can go through the given table below-
|Application form||1st Nov 2018|
|Admit card Release date||15th April 2019|
NEET 2019 Exam date
|5th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||5th June 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||13th June Onwards|
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To appear in the examination, the eligibility criteria should be first known to the candidates who are desiring for the examination. As the ineligibility candidates, forms are not going to be accepted. So the desired candidates are required to go through the NEET eligibility criteria.
- Indian and foreign candidates will be eligible to apply.
- age will be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must have passed 12th /Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized university.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology, and English subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB course.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NEET EXAM INFORMATION-
|Conducted By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||All India Level|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate|
|Accepted By||Medical and dental colleges in India|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||3 hrs|
|Name of Exam||National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET)|
|No of Question||180|
|NEET Exam Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry and Biology syllabus of class 11th & 12th|
NEET 2019 Exam Syllabus-
For this assessment, the questions contain from the Physics, Chemistry and Biology course of class XI and XII (CBSE). It is practiced after the Medical Council of India (MCI), numerous analysis of State curricula and also those who practice by NTA, NCERT, COBSE and CBSE. So please go to NEET Curriculum.
|Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Biology Syllabus|
|· Physical world and measurement
· Laws of Motion
· Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
· Properties of Bulk Matter
|· Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
· Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
· States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
· p-Block Elements
· Solid State
|· Diversity in Living World
· Cell Structure and Function
· Human Physiology
· Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
|The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Surface Chemistry||Plant Physiology|
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||Coordination Compounds||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Electromagnetic Waves||· Alcohols||Ecology and Environment|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||· Phenols and Ethers||Genetics and Evolution|
|Electronic Devices, etc.||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, etc.||
Biotechnology and Its Applications, etc.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern-
Here we are providing some key features of NEET exam figure:
• Date of Exam: The exam will be conducted on May 5, 2019.
• Exam Date: 5th May 2019
• Exam Manner: Pen-Paper based (offline manner).
• Questions Type: Objective type of paper.
• The span of time: This exam will be conducted for three hours.
• Question Numbers: It will have 180 questions.
• The language of paper: It will be interrogated in Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Assamese and Kannada languages.
• Marking Plan: Four marks will be given to each correct answer.
• Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Section||No . of question||Marks|
NEET Exam Preparation-
Books for NEET 2019: if students want to prepare for the NEET 2019, they can first prefer or opt for the NCERT books and after that, if needed they can go for the other books as they are guided below. Here are some more important books which examinee can survey if they want to plan well for the NEET 2019.
Best Biology Books for NEET 2019 Preparation
• Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET- M.P Tyagi
• NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII
• Complete NEET guide: Biology- MTG Editorial
• 40 Days Biology for NEET- S. Chakravarty
• Pradeep Publication’s Biology
Best Physics Books for NEET 2019 Preparation
• Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
• 40 Days Physics for NEET- SB Tripathi
• NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2
• Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
• Complete NEET guide: Physics-MTG Editorial
• Physics for NEET-C P Singh
• Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
Best Chemistry Books for NEET 2019 Preparation
• 40 Days Chemistry for NEET- Sudhanshu Thakur
• NCERT Chemistry for class 11th and 12th
• Complete NEET guide: Chemistry- MTG Editorial
• Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
• Objective Chemistry- R.K Gupta
• Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry
• Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for class 11th and 12th.
NEET 2019 Application Form-
The date had been released for the application form which was 1st November 2018 and the last date for filling up the application form date was also released in 7th December 2018. The process of submitting the NEET 2019 form was all online
- Fill the registration
- fill the application form
- uploading document
- fee payment- Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, E-Wallets of different service providers, Offline Mode- Via challan
NEET Exam Centres-
· NTA will upload the exam centers before the delivery of the application form.
· Centres will be provided according to the choice of the examinee, who has filled the application form.
· For the NEET, exam centers will give the option to choose for English, Hindi and Urdu.
· Apart from these three languages the local tongue will be limited to that particular state.
- Examinee from Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & Meghalaya can select their own cities without Aadhar Card only in their urban area.
- NTA will select the cities and centers according to their forms and nearby cities if it will be possible.
|States||Districts (exam centres)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajamundry, Tirupati, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada.|
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|
|Delhi||Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West).|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavanagar, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Rajkot, Vlsad, Surat, Vadodara.|
|Himachal Pradesh||Dharamshala, , Hamirpur, Shimla.|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Udhampur.|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Davangere, Dharwad, Hubli, Mysore, Udupi.|
|Kerala||Ernakulam, Kozhikode, Trivandrum, Alappuzha, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain.|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane, Ahmednagar, Amravathi, Beed, Buldana, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai Suburban, Nanded, Satara, Solapur.|
|Odisha||Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Angul, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Rourkela.|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar.|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur.|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Kancheepuram, Khammam, Namakkal, Ranga Reddy, Thiruvallur, Tirunelveli, Vellore.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Merrut, Roorkee, Noida, Varanasi.|
|West Bengal||Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogli, Howrah, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri, 24 Pargana(North).|
NEET Admit card 2019-
NEET 2019 Admit Card will be getting to the examinee who has filled the form. Few attributes are provided here about the admit card:
- 15th April 2019 will be the release date of NEET 2019 hall ticket.
- The hall ticket will be an issue through online manner.
- Passport size photo will be attached with the admit card.
- Contact with the officials if there will be any issue regarding the admit card.
A PDF copy will be sent to the examinee’s email ID as registered in an application form.
|NEET Admit Card 2019|
|NEET Result/Score Card 2019|
An examinee who will fail to have the important documents during the exam will not be allowed to sit for the NEET 2019 exam.
NEET Result 2019-
NEET 2019 result will get upload at NTA website and examinees can go through the same website. To inquire about the result, the examiner needs to enter the important information so that it will get easy to log in. The minimum score is needed to qualify for the exam. The facility of re-checking or re-evaluation will not be provided by the exam committee. Scored candidates will get the open authority to seek admissions in central or state government after scoring in NEET exam.
Merit list will also be provided for the scored students. It will be provided by NTA. Name of the examinee will be listed according to the All India Rank score secure in NEET 2019. Eligible candidates will be appearing for the counseling.
On 5th June 2019, the NEET exam results will get declare by the NTA. Applicants can go through the NTA website for the results.
NEET Cut OFF Marks-
To take admissions in the medical stream the applicants are required to be eligible by the minimum score in NEET 2019. Highest marks will dictate the merit list. This merit list will be easy to grab admissions in MBBS /BDS courses.
|Category||Cut Off percentile|
NEET Counselling 2019-
- The counseling process will be organized through online mode.
- Counseling for 15% All India Quota seats will be administrated by Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services.
- State level counseling will be organized separately by the respective state counseling authorities.
- NEET 2019 counseling will be commenced from the second week of June 2019.
- Firstly, candidates have to register for counseling and fill their preferences for admission.
- Seats will be allotted to students as per their merit, category, and availability of seats in colleges.
- Once a seat will be allotted, candidates have to report to the allotted college within the notified schedule.