NIFT Recruitment 2021 for Steno/Assistant Accounts/Assistant Warden/Machine Mechanic/Library Assistant/Junior Assistant-
NIFT Recruitment 2021 – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invited to Degree/ Diploma/ITI/ 12th/ 10th applicants for Apply Online for 18 vacancies of Group-C(Steno Grade-III/Assistant Accounts/Assistant Warden/Machine Mechanic/Library Assistant/Junior Assistant/Lab Assistant/Bus Driver/MTS). Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
National Institute of Fashion Technology is a group of fashion colleges in India. It was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business. NIFT was granted statutory status in 2006, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions.
NIFT currently has the following campuses:
- NIFT Delhi (university head office)
- NIFT Bengaluru
- NIFT Bhopal
- NIFT Bhubaneswar
- NIFT Chennai
- NIFT Gandhinagar
- NIFT Hyderabad
- NIFT Jodhpur
- NIFT Kangra
- NIFT Kannur
- NIFT Kolkata
- NIFT Mumbai
- NIFT Patna
- NIFT Raebareli
- NIFT Shillong
- NIFT Srinagar
- NIFT Panchkula
- NIFT Varanasi (planned)
Campuses at Panchkula and Ranchi are expected in 2020.
Job detail for NIFT Recruitment 2021 –
Vacancy– 18 Posts
Post/Designation– Steno Grade-III/Assistant Accounts/Assistant Warden/Machine Mechanic/Library Assistant/Junior Assistant/Lab Assistant/Bus Driver/MTS
Qualification– Degree/ Diploma/ITI/ 12th/ 10th
Salary– as per 7th CPC
Last Date– 20th August 2021
NIFT 2021- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be Graduate from a University/ Institute of repute
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ State Govt/UT/Autonomous Organization/PSU. Proficiency in Computer Operation
Assistant (Finance & Accounts):
- Candidate must be Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with two years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Or
- Master’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with one year experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Working Knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Candidate must be Graduate from a recognized University. One year experience as Assistant Warden in an educational institution under Central Government/State Government/Autonomous Bodies.
- Candidate must be ITI Diploma (at least one year duration) as fitter or in maintenance of machines with one year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/sewing/finishing machines in garment industry. Or
- Candidate must be Certificate (at least six months duration) from ITI as Fitter recognized by Government or its equivalent with three year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/sewing/finishing machines in garment industry.
- Candidate must be Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with diploma in Library Science OR Bachelors’ Degree in Library Science from recognized University/Institution.
- Candidate must be at least one year working experience in a well established Library
- Candidate must be Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Govt.
- Candidate must be typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi
- Candidate must be Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi
- Computer proficiency, which includes: Competency in MS Word / applicable software for written / mail correspondence. Competency in management of mail accounts. Competency in retrieving information
through search applications. Candidates who have done diploma in Computers shall be given preferential weightage.
Lab Assistant (FD, FC & IT):
For FD ( Fashion Design):
- Candidate must be 10 + 2 plus Diploma/ Certificate of 3 years duration in cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing from any Govt. / Board of Technical education recognized institute with 03 years of relevant experience in industry. OR
- Candidate must be 10th Standard plus Diploma/Certificate of 03 years duration from any Govt./Board of Technical education recognized institute with 5 years of experience as Sewing machine operator with embroidery knowledge & skills and or sewing supervisor in industry.
For FC ( Fashion Communication):
- Candidate must be Graduate from a recognized University / Institution. Should have one year Certificate/ Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
For IT (Information Technology):
- Candidate must be Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application / B.Sc. (Computer Science). Knowledge of Graphics, Multimedia software and Garment CAD. 1-2 years working experience in woven and print design software in reputed industries is desirable.
- Candidate must be 10th pass from a Board or it’s equivalent recognized by the Government.
- Possession of the requisite driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle
- Should be fully conversant with traffic regulations with traffic regulations and able to read and write in Hindi and English
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in driving Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- Candidate must be Passed 10th class from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
Age Limit : 27 years
Age Relaxation: SC/ST/PWD and Female are exempted from the submission of the application fee.
List of Vacancies of NIFT Recruitment 2021–
|Post Wise Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Steno Grade-III||01 post|
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||01 post|
|Assistant Warden (Female)||01 post|
|Machine Mechanic||01 post|
|Library Assistant||01 post|
|Junior Assistant||02 posts|
|Lab Assistant(FD)||01 post|
|Lab Assistant(FC)||01 post|
|Lab Assistant(IT)||01 post|
- Steno Grade-III/ Assistant Accounts/ Assistant Warden/ Machine Mechanic: Level – 4 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 2,400/- (6th CPC)
- Library Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Lab Assistant/ Bus Driver: Level – 2 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 1,900/- (6th CPC)
- MTS: Level – 1 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 1,800/- (6th CPC)
Selection will be based on the merit drawn on the basis of written test consisting of Multiple choice questions and a Skill Test.
For General, EWS, and OBC the application fee is ₹500
Note: For SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Payment Mode: Application fees can be paid only through online mode using NEFT, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card,& UPI.
Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates can apply for this post before 20th August 2021 upto 5:30 PM.
For More Information: Click Here
For Online Application Form Apply: Click here
For Eligibility Criteria: Click Here