NLC Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Executive Trainee and 259 posts-
NLC Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Executive Trainee – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd (NLC) invites has job notification to all B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ M.Sc/ Diploma/ Any Degree applicants for 259 posts Apply Online for Graduate Executive Trainee (GET). Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
NLC India Limited (formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) (NLC) is a ‘Navratna’ government of India company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It annually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India and at Barsingsar in Bikaner district of Rajasthan state. The lignite is used at pithead thermal power stations of 3640 MW installed capacity to produce electricity. Its joint venture has a 1000 MW thermal power station using coal. Lately it has diversified into renewable energy production and installed 1404 MW solar power plant to produce electricity from photovoltaic (PV) cells and 51 MW electricity from windmills.
It was incorporated in 1956 and was wholly owned by the government of India. A small portion of its stock was sold to the public to list its shares on stock exchanges where its shares are traded. It is under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal.
Job detail for NLC Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 259 Posts
Post/Designation- Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)
Location– Across India
Last Date- 17th May 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should full time / part time Bachelor degree in Engineering Mechanical,Electrical, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation, Civil, CS/IT and Mining with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates should complete full time / part time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
- Candidates should pass the final examination of Institute of CA/ CMA
- Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ ST.
- Degree in any discipline and
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
Upper Age Limit(As on 01.03.2020):
- General/ EWS – 30 years
- OBC (NCL) – 33 years
- SC/ST – 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by: As a Govt Rule
List Of Vacancies NLC 2020-
|Branch Wise Name||Number of vacancies|
|Electrical (EEE)||65 posts|
|Electrical (ECE)||10 posts|
|Control & Instrumentation||15 post|
|Human Resource||10 posts|
Training Period: Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year
- During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid.
- On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Online Examination and personal interview. The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for the personal interview.
- For General(UR) / EWS Candidates – 50%
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST / PwBD Candidates – 40%
Application fee: Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee]
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
Mode of Payment: Through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS).
Apply NLC Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online at NLC India Limited website (www.nlcindia.com) from 18th March to 17th April 2020.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Closing of On-line submission of application Date & Time – 17.05.2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees – 17.05.2020 at 23:55 hrs