NRL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Trainee and 101 posts-
NRL Recruitment 2020 – Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) invites job notification Diploma/ITI/B.Sc/LLB/B.Com/BA/MBA applicants for 101 posts Apply Online for Apprentice Trainee. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Numaligarh Refinery is located at Morangi, Golaghat district, Assam in India is a refinery owned by Numaligarh Refinery Limited, a joint venture between Bharat Petroleum (61.65%), Oil India (26%) and Govt of Assam (12.35%). As of 2014, it had a capacity of 3 million metric tonnes per year. In January 2019, the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved plans to increase the refinery’s capacity to 9 million metric tonnes per year. “Numaligarh refinery capacity to be tripled”. The Hindu. 16 January 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
Job detail for NRL Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 101 Posts
Post/Designation- Apprentice Trainee
Salary– Rs 12,200-17,000/-Month
Location– Numaligarh/ Guwahati
Last Date- 10th March 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Diploma Engineer:
- Candidates should complete full time Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Computer/ Chemical/ Fire Engineering with minimum 2nd class from Govt. recognized institution
- Candidates should pass 10th with 2 years regular course of ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Welding/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Turner/ Diesel Mechanic/ Plumbing Trade
- LLB – Degree in Law with min 40% marks in aggregate
- Hotel Management – Degree in Hotel Management with min 40% marks in aggregate
- Accountancy – B.Com with Accountancy as a subject with min 40% in aggregate
- Mass Communication – BA/MA with Mass Communication as a subject with min 40% in aggregate.
- Marketing – MBA with specialisation in Marketing Management.
Note: For SC/ST minimum % marks in aggregate are not required
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years (No upper age limit)
Branch Wise Vacancies:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering: 8 posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 6 posts
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering: 4 posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 4 posts
- Diploma in Computer Engineering: 4 posts
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering: 6 posts
- BSc with Chemistry: 16 posts
- LLB: 4 posts
- Hotel Management: 4 posts
- ITI- Welder: 7 posts
- ITI- Fitter: 6 posts
- ITI- Machinist/ Turner: 6 posts
- ITI- Diesel Mechanic: 4 posts
- ITI- Plumber: 4 posts
- B. Com with Accountancy: 12 posts
- BA/MA with Mass Communication: 2 posts
- MBA (Marketing): 2 posts
- Diploma in Fire Engineering: 2 posts
- For Post Graduate/ Graduate/ Diploma Engineer – Rs. 17,000/- per month & Canteen allowance Rs. 1,415/- per month
- For ITI – Rs.12,200/- per month & Canteen allowance Rs. 1,415/- per month
- Selection will be made based on the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. Selected candidates will be called for document verification through E-mail/SMS.
Apply NRL Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates first register them self in the Apprenticeship portal and get the apprenticeship registration number. After completion of registration candidates can filling up the online application form on or before 10th March 2020.
Note: Apprenticeship registration number is a mandatory field in the online application form
For More Information & Apply: Click here
Apprenticeship Portal: Click here
- Opening Date for Online Application – 25.02.2020
- Closing Date of submission of Online Application – 10.03.2020