NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Executive Trainee and 50 posts-
NTPC Recruitment 2021 – NTPC recruitment invited to all B.E/B.Tech applicants for Apply Online for 50 vacancies of Engineering Executive Trainee. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About NTPC –
NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and is promoted by the Government of India.The headquarters of the company is situated at New Delhi. NTPC’s core business is generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. The company also undertake consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management and operation and management of power plants.
The company has also ventured into oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities. It is the largest power company in India with an electric power generating capacity of 53,651 MW.Although the company has approx. 16% of the total national capacity it contributes to over 25% of total power generation due to its focus on operating its power plants at higher efficiency levels (approx. 80.2% against the national PLF rate of 64.5%).NTPC currently produces 25 billion units of electricity per month.
It was founded by Government of India in 1975, which now holds 54.74% of its equity shares on 30.06.2016 (after divestment of its stake in 2004, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, & 2017)
In May 2010, NTPC was conferred Maharatna status by the Union Government of India,one of the only four companies to be awarded this status. It is ranked 400th in the Forbes Global 2000 for 2016.
Job detail for NTPC recruitment 2021-
Vacancy– 50 posts
Post/Designation– Engineering Executive Trainee
Job Location- Across India
Start Date– 16th April 2021
Last Date– 6th May 2021
NTPC 2021 – Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should complete a full-time bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE in respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks as per respective institution/university norms
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 in ET Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper.
Age Limit: Upper age limit: 27 years
Age Relaxation: as a govt relaxation.
Total Vacancies: 50(Only for female candidates)
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
- Based on the GATE-2021 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process (Online Behavioural/ Aptitude Test, followed by GD and Interview)
Note: GATE scores of 2021 will only be valid.
Final Merit List:
- GATE-2021 marks – 85% weightage
- GD marks – 5% weightage
- Interview marks – 10% weightage
Application fee: For General/OBC Category: Rs.150/-
Note: SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Payment Mode: The payment can be made either in online or offline mode
Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainee-
All eligible candidates can apply for this post online after getting their GATE-2021 Registration Number/Id by visiting www.ntpccareera.net on or before 6th May 2021.