NTRO Recruitment 2021 apply online for Network Administrator/Cyber Security Analyst and last date: 8th June 2021-
NTRO Recruitment 2021 – National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) invited to all MCA/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma applicants for Apply Online for undisclosed vacancies of Network Administrator/Cyber Security Analyst/Software Programmer/Network Security Programmer. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) is a technical intelligence Agency under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister’s Office, India. It was set up in 2004.
It has the same “norms of conduct” as the Intelligence Bureau (IB) and the Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW).
Reference - wikipedia
Job detail for NTRO Recruitment 2021–
Vacancy– Undisclosed posts
Post/Designation- Network Administrator/Cyber Security Analyst/S/W Programmer/Network Security Programmer
Salary- Rs.35000 – 85000/- month
Job Location-New Delhi
Last Date- 08th June 2021
- Network Administrator – 35 Years
- Cyber Security Analyst – 30 to 40 Years
- Software Programmer- 30 to 35 Years
- Network Security Programmer – 35 Years
NTRO 2021- Detailed Eligibility
- Candidate must be Three Years Diploma in Engineering in Computers/ CS/ IT/ Electronics/ EC with First Class/Division or with minimum 60 marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Working Experience in Installation, configuration, troubleshooting of servers (preferably RedHat). RAID configuration, Hadoop cluster management, Network devices viz. Router, Manageable, Switches and Firewall configurations/trouble shooting
Cyber Security Analyst:
- Candidate must be BE/B,Tech (CS/ IT/ Electronics/ EC/ Electronics & Telecommunications) with First Class/Division or with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience in Cyber Security with specialization in Security Operation Centre (S0C) operations, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) operations.
- Candidate must be BE/B. Tech (CS/ IT / EC) 0R MCA with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or First Class from a University/ Institute.
- Experience in Cyber Security with specialization in Programming languages (JAVA/PHP/Python/Web Development), Ethical Hacking/DBMS/ Networking/Linux
Network Security Programmer:
- Candidate must be BE/ B, Tech (CS/ IT / EC /Electronics & Telecommunication) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or First Class/Division from a University/ Institute.
- Experience in Computer Networking, Network Protocol and Packet Analysis, Malware/Exploit Analysis
|Cyber Security Analyst||Rs.50000 – 85000/-|
|Software Programmer||Rs.45000 – 60000/-|
|Network Security Programmer||Rs.60000/-|
- Selection is based on Interview. The date for selection of the candidates is likely to be scheduled in second fortnight of June 2021 .
NTRO Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates can apply through online and are required documents through e-mail at email@example.com latest by 08th June 2021.
For More Information : Click here
To Apply: Click here