Odisha Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 for Banking Asst/ Asst Manager and 784 posts-
Odisha Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Cooperative Bank invites job B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 784 posts for Banking Assistant/ Assistant Manager/ System Manager. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Odisha Cooperative Bank-
The Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB) is one of the Scheduled State Cooperative Banks incorporated under the Orissa Cooperative Societies Act on 2nd April, 1948. Since its inception, the Bank has been playing a pivotal role in transforming the agrarian economy of the State by catering to the credit requirement of the farm families. The Bank leads the Short Term Cooperative Credit Structure (STCCS) in Odisha comprising 2709 PACS (including 212 LAMPS and 6 FSS) at the grassroots level, 17 District Central Cooperative Banks (with 323 Branches) at the middle tier. The Bank has facilitated enrollment of 53.69 lakh agricultural families from out of about 55 lakh agricultural families in the State covering 97.6% of the families. As a State partnered Bank, the OSCB has been implementing various plans and programmes of the State Government meant for agriculture production and productivity with rural development. The Bank has a network of 14 Branches spread across the State and it has been supporting the Central Cooperative Banks with its 323 Branches to consolidate the Short Term Cooperative Credit Structure. The PACS are also being transformed as One Stop Shop to provide all the requirements of the farm families under one roof. The Bank has also facilitated organization and credit linkage of Self Help Groups (SHGs) and Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) to meet the credit requirements of the sharecroppers and oral lessees.
Job detail for Odisha State Cooperative Bank recruitment 2020-
Vacancy– 784 posts
Post/Designation– Banking Assistant/ Assistant Manager/ System Manager
Job Location- Odisha
Last Date- 10th May 2020
- Candidates securing minimum 60% marks in MCA, B.Tech. with Computer Science or IT from recognized university.
Assistant Manager Grade-II/ Banking Assistant Grade-II:
- Graduate in any discipline having proficiency in computer application
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020): 21 to 32 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by: As a Govt rules.
List of vacancies Odisha Cooperative Bank 2020
|Post Wise||No. of Posts|
|System Manager||34 posts|
|Assistant Manager Grade-II||267 posts|
|Banking Assistant Grade-II||485 posts|
Pay Scale Details:
- Assistant Manager Grade-I/System Manager: Rs. 9300 to 34800/- with G.P. 4200/-
- Banking Assistant Grade-II: Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/- with G.P. 2000/-
Assistant Manager/ Banking Assistant:
- Selection will be based on Online Examination (preliminary/ main examination) and Viva – voice.
- Selection will be based on Online Examination and Viva – voice.
- UR & SEBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.600/-
Examination Center- Balasore, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur-Ganjarn, Rourkela, Dhenkanal, Sambalpur, Kolkata, Vizianagaram, Raipur
Apply for Odisha Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online on or before 10 May 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 20/03/2020
- Closure of registration of application 10/05/2020
- Closure for editing application details 10/05/2020
- Last date for printing your application 25/05/2020
- Online Fee Payment 20/03/2020 to 10/05/2020