OPSC Recruitment 2020 for Lecturer and 606 posts-
OPSC Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited to Masters Degree applicants for Apply Online for Lecturer. and 606 posts. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha.
The recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1949 are referred to in short as the Lee Commission. They were added to the Constitution of India as Articles 315 to 323. OPSC was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation, the Odisha Public Service Commission had three members, including a chairman. The membership increased to five in 1979 and further increased to six in 1996.
List of examinations conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission:
- Odisha Civil Service Examination
- Odisha Judicial Service Examination
- Odisha Education Services
- Odisha Municipality Administration Service
- Junior Lecturers in O.E.S.
- Asst. Section Officer
- Tourist Officer
- Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)
- Junior Assistant in the Office of OPSC
Job detail for OPSC Recruitment 2020 –
Vacancy- 606 posts
Location– Across India
Last Date- 02nd March 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should complete a Master’s degree in the concerned subjects/disciplines from a recognized university with at least 55% of marks for general candidates/50% for SC/ST candidates or its equivalent grade with a 2nd class in the Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must qualified NET in the concerned subjects or must have a Ph.D.degree on the concerned subjects
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 21 to 48 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by: As a Govt rules.
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Anthropology: 06 Posts
- Botany: 48 Posts
- Chemistry: 85 Posts
- Commerce: 30 Posts
- Economics: 40 Posts
- Education: 20 Posts
- English: 44 Posts
- Environmental Science: 05 Posts
- Geography: 10 Posts
- Geology: 08 Posts
- History: 30 Posts
- Logic and Philosophy: 10 Posts
- Mathematics: 63 Posts
- Odia: 25 Posts
- Physics: 75 Posts
- Political Science: 10 Posts
- Psychology: 14 Posts
- Sociology: 12 Posts
- Life Science: 03 Posts
- Zoology: 68 Posts
- Candidates will be shortlisted and merit prepared based on the academics performance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification and Viva Voce test (Interview)
Application Fees: Rs.400/- and No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Payment Type: Any SBI branch
Apply OPSC Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online from 08th February to 02nd March 2020.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting of Online Application: 08.02.2020
- Closing of Online Application: 02.03.2020
- Last date for payment of application fees: 06.03.2020