OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee and 19 posts-
OPTCL Recruitment 2021- Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) invited to all B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/PG/LLB/CA/MBA applicants for Apply Online for 19 vacancies of Management Trainee. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited-
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGC) is the only thermal power generating company owned by Government of Odisha. It was incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 on 14 November 1984. OPGC started as a solely owned Government Company of the state of Orissa. It owns and operates four units of power plant- 2 units of 210 MW each and 2 units of 660 MW each totalling a generation capacity of 1740 MW of power at Ib Thermal Power Station (ITPS), Banharpali in Jharsuguda District of Odisha.The generation from these units is committed to GRIDCO on the basis of a long-term Power Purchase Agreement.
With divestment of 49% of the equity shares in favour of AES Corporation, USA in early 1999, the ownership structure of OPGC became unique of its kind in the country. Following withdrawal of AES from OPGC in December 2020, Govt. of Odisha bought back the 49% equity held by AES through another State owned entity OHPC Ltd.Thus OPGC became a fully owned company of the Govt. of Odisha once again.
Job detail for OPTCL recruitment 2021-
Vacancy– 19 Posts
Post/Designation– Management Trainee
Last Date– 13th June 2021
- Candidate must be Degree with passing of the Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India.
- Candidate must be Full time PG Degree/Diploma of two years duration in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare/ HRD/HRM/PM&IR/MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management from recognized University/ Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
- Candidate must be Degree in Law from a recognized Institution.
- Candidate must be BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/MCA with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
- Candidate must be Graduate with Company Secretary having Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Candidate must be Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Finance Management with at least 60% of marks from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: For General -21 to 32 years
Relaxations– as a govt norms
List of Vacancies of OPTCL Recruitment 2021
|Post wise Name||Number of vacancies|
|Management Trainee – Finance||12 posts|
|Management Trainee – HRD||03 posts|
|Management Trainee – Law||01 post|
|Management Trainee – IT||02 posts|
|Management Trainee – CS||01 post|
|Management Trainee – ECONOMIST||01 post|
- Unreserved / SEBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 500/-
- OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode of Payment: Online Payment
Apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates can apply for this position before 13th June 2021.
For More Information: Click here
For Apply: Click here