OSCSC Recruitment 2020 for Jr Accountant/Quality Analyst and 191 posts-
OSCSC Recruitment 2020 – Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd has invites the job Bachelors Degree/PG Degree/CA applicants for Apply Online for 191 posts for Asst. Manager(QC)/ Jr Accountant/ Quality Analyst/ Jr Asst/ SA-cum-DEOs. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
OSCSC ltd., was established on 3rd September, 1980 as a fully owned State Government company under Companies Act, 1956. Initially it had an authorized share capital of Rs 5 Cr. Currently, it stands at Rs. 15 Cr. The Corporation makes efforts to devise new approaches to expand its horizon of activities with changing needs. The Corporation maintains a no profit no loss status, in order to fulfill its commitment to serve the poor segments of the society. The State government plays a significant role in supporting the welfare activities of the Corporation. It recompenses the losses of the Corporation after taking into account all the revenue generated and expenses incurred by means of subsidy.
Reference- OSCSC website
Job detail for OSCSC Recruitment 2020 –
Vacancy– 191 posts
Post/Designation– Asst. Manager(QC)/ Jr Accountant/ Quality Analyst/ Jr Asst/ SA-cum-DEO
Job Location-Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Last Date-02nd February 2020
OSCSC 2020- Detailed Eligibility
Assistant Manager (Quality Control):
- Candidate must possess Post graduation degree in Botany/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Agriculture/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology from a recognized university.
- Experience: 3 years experience
- Candidate must possess (a) Inter Chartered Accountants or (b) Inter Cost and Works Accountants or (c) Commerce Graduates with Honors with min. 50% marks.
- Candidate must possess Bachelors Degree in Botany / Chemistry / Zoology / Agriculture/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Microbiology having min. 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Junior Assistant/ SA-cum-DEO:
- Candidate must possess Bachelors Degree with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- For Assistant Manager: 31 to 42 years
- For all other: 21 to 32 Years
Age Relaxation: As a govt rule.
List of Vacancies of OSCSC 2019-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Asst. Manager(QC)||01 posts|
|Junior Accountant||54 posts|
|Quality Analyst||44 posts|
|Junior Assistant||10 posts|
- Asst. Manager(QC) – Rs. 16,880/-
- Junior Accountant/ Quality Analyst – Rs. 10,000/-
- Junior Assistant/ SA-cum-DEO – Rs. 9,500/-
Selection will be based on the examination.
Application Fees: Rs. 200/-
Note: For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Departmental candidates application fee is exempted.
Mode of Payment: Online
Apply for OSCSC Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online at www.oscsc.in website on or before 02nd February 2020.
For More Information & Apply: Click here