Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 for Personal Assistant-
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019- Patna High Court invited to Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 131 posts for Personal Assistant in various department.Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Patna High Court-
Patna High Court is the High Court of the state of Bihar. It was established on 3 February 1916 and later affiliated under the Government of India Act 1915. The court is headquartered in Patna, the administrative capital of the state.
- 1912 – Proclamation made by Governor-General of India on 22 March 1912.
- 1913 – Foundation-stone of the High Court Building was laid on 1 December 1913.
- 1916 – Patna High Court building completed on 3 February 1916. The High Court actually commenced work from 1 March 1916.
- 1948 – Patna High Court exercised jurisdiction over the territories of the Province of Bihar & Orissa till 26 July 1948, when a separate High Court was constituted for Orissa.
- 1972 – Patna High Court opened a Circuit Bench at Ranchi.
- 1976 – Circuit Bench of Patna High Court at Ranchi became Permanent Bench.
- 2000 – Circuit Bench of Patna High Court at Ranchi became Jharkhand High Court on November 2000, under the Bihar Reorganisation Act, 2000.
- 2015 – Centenary Celebrations starting 18 April 2015.
Job detail for Patna High Court 2019-
Vacancy- 131 posts
Post/Designation- Personal Assistant
Qualification– Any Degree
Salary-Level 7 in 7th Pay Matrix
Job Location- Patna
Last Date- 11 June 2019
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized University.
- Preference may be given to Law Graduates.
- Unless the candidate is an Honours Graduate in English or a Post Graduate in English, he must have obtained 50% marks in English at the Intermediate Examination.
- Certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from an Institution recognized/registered by or with the Government is required.
Age Limit (As on 31.01.2019): 21 to 35 years.
Selection Process of Patna High Court –
The Patna high court personal assistant selection process based on the following tests.
- English shorthand test with a minimum speed of 80 W.P.M for 800 words only
- Typing(English) speed of 40 words per minute
- English language and grammar test
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Oral Interview
- GENERAL/BC/EBC category- Rs.700/- (Rupees seven hundred)
- SC/ST candidates of Bihar only-Rs.350/- (Rupees three hundred fifty)
- PH candidates-Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred seventy-five)
Online Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application:22 May 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 11 June 2019