RBI Recruitment 2020 for Assistant and 926 posts-
RBI Recruitment 2020– Reserve Bank of India invites job Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 926 posts for Assistant. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the issuance and supply of the Indian rupee. Until the Monetary Policy Committee was established in 2016, it also controlled monetary policy in India. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The general superintendence and direction of the RBI is entrusted with the 21-member central board of directors: the governor; four deputy governors; two finance ministry representatives (usually the Economic Affairs Secretary and the Financial Services Secretary); ten government-nominated directors to represent important elements of India’s economy; and four directors to represent local boards headquartered at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and the capital New Delhi. Each of these local boards consists of five members who represent regional interests, the interests of co-operative and indigenous banks.
Job detail for RBI recruitment 2020-
Vacancy– 926 posts
Salary- Rs.13,150- 34,990/-Month
Job Location-Across India
Last Date-16th January 2020
RBI 2020- Detailed Eligibility
- Candidates should be Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019): Between 20 and 28 years
Age Relaxation: As a Govt rules.
Location Wise Vacancies: Total – 926 Posts
|Location||No. of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||20|
Selection Process for RBI Assistant Recruitment:
- Selection will be based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates, Biometric Data, etc.
Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online from 23rd December 2019 to 16th January 2020.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
- Closure of registration of application: 16.01.2020
- Last Date for editing application details: 16.01.2020
- Last date for printing your application: 31.01.2020
- Online Fee Payment: 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.