Recruitment in Amazon 2021 for Software Development Engineer and Location: India-
Recruitment in Amazon 2021 – Amazon Inc. invited to all B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech applicants for Apply Online for Software Development Engineer in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest e-commerce marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies. Amazon is the second largest technology company by revenue.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue, Washington. The company initially started as an online marketplace for books but later expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. In 2015, Amazon surpassed Walmart as the most valuable retailer in the United States by market capitalization. In 2017, Amazon acquired Whole Foods Market for $13.4 billion, which vastly increased Amazon’s presence as a brick-and-mortar retailer. In 2018, Bezos announced that its two-day delivery service, Amazon Prime, had surpassed 100 million subscribers worldwide.
Job detail for Amazon 2021-
Post/Designation- Software Development Engineer – I
Location– Hyderabad. India
Salary- As a company norms
Last Date- ASAP
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
· Experience communicating with both technical and business audiences
· Background in computer science basics (data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, order analysis)
· Experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available systems
· Willingness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of informational operations
· Analytical abilities, proven design skills and a track record of delivery
· Experience with data analysis/mining in large scale database environments
· Linux experience
· Lean methodology experience
Apply Recruitment in Amazon 2021-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online by the following link:
To Apply: Click here