RITES Recruitment 2020 for Engineer and 35 posts-
RITES Recruitment 2020 for Engineer – Rail India Technical and Economic Service has job notification to all B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc applicants for 35 posts Apply Online for Engineer (Civil). Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
RITES Limited (राइट्स लिमिटेड) (earlier known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. Established in 1974 by the Government of India, the company’s initial charter was to provide consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES has since diversified into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. On-shore WDS6 Diesel Loco Leasing service has been introduced. It was awarded the status of MINIRATNA in 2002.
It has executed projects in over 62 countries on every major continent. As of 2011, it was executing projects in over 55 countries.
The company got listed on both the major stock exchanges in India on July, 2018..
Job detail for RITES Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 35 Posts
Post/Designation- Engineer (Civil)
Last Date- 23rd March 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should complete B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks for General category and 50% marks for reserved category recognized by AICTE from a University
- Experience (as on 01.02.2020): Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.02.2020): 40 years
Note: Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided as per extant Govt. order.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 12 posts
- EWS – 02 posts
- OBC – 03 posts
- SC – 14 posts
- ST – 04 posts
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the written test
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview/ Document Verification.
- The candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
- The written test will be conducted at 6 different locations across India.
Test centres for Written Test: Delhi/Gurgaon, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Nagpur
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Apply RITES Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates are required to submit an online application in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES (www.rites.com) website on or before 23rd March 2020.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Start date of online registration – 27.02.2020
- Last date of online registration – 23.03.2020
- Date of selection – To be notified later