SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Technical Staff(Executives & Non-Executives) and 205 posts-
SAIL Recruitment 2019– Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) Job notification to all Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/12th applicants for Apply Online for 205 posts Technical Staff(Executives & Non-Executives) in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
Steel Authority of India Limited is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 44,452 Crore for fiscal year 2016-17. Incorporated on 24 January 1973, SAIL has 72,004 employees. With an annual production of 14.38 million metric tons, SAIL is the 20th largest steel producer in the world and the 3rd largest in India. The Hot Metal production capacity of the company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Sri Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the current Chairman of SAIL.
SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur(Asansol) and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi. It also owns a Ferro Alloy plant at Chandrapur.SAIL is one of India’s fastest growing Public Sector Units. Besides, it has R&D centre for Iron & Steel (RDCIS), centre for Engineering in Ranchi, Jharkand.
Job detail for SAIL 2019-
Post/Designation- Technical Staff(Executives & Non-Executives)
Vacancy– 205 posts
Qualification- Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/12th
Salary- Rs.15,830- Rs.58,000/-month
Job Location– Across India
Last Date– 31st July 2019
Detailed Eligibility criteria-
- Bachelor Degree in Fire Engineering from Govt. recognized University / Institution.
Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1) –
- Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology from Govt. recognized University / Institution and having practical experience of working in a factory for a period not less than 02 years after acquiring Degree in Engineering qualification.
- Possess a PG Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by State Government.
- knowledge in Odia language.
Dy. Manager (Boiler and Turbine I Operation) (E-3):
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. recognized University/ Institution and having Boiler Operation Engineer Certificate issued by Central/State Boiler Board.
- Post Qualification experience of at least 07(seven) years in operation and maintenance of boiler and turbine in a Thermal Power Plant.
Jr. Manager (Quality Testing-Ultrasonic) (E-1):
- Bachelor Degree (full time) in Metallurgy from Govt. recognized University / Institution with UT Level Ill ISNT/ASNT for wrought products (like Plates/Sheets/Pipes etc.) with 1-year experience in a production unit or laboratory or inspection testing agency and having practical experience in ultrasonic testing of wrought products.
Fire Operator (Trainee) :
- Graduation in any stream with Sub Officer course from National Fire Services College, Nagpur and valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles.
Operator-cum Technician (Boiler Operator):
- Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
Operator-cum- Technician (Trainee) :
- Matriculation with 03 years (full time) Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
Attendant-cum- From Technician:
- Matriculation with ITI (full time) in the trade of Fitter from Govt. recognized institute.
Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee):
- Matriculation with a valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles with at least 01-years experience of driving of relevant motor vehicles.
Age Limit( as on 31.07.2019)-
- Management Trainee (Tech.) Fire, Fire Operator (Trainee), Attendant-cum- From Technician, Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver: Minimum 18 years to 28 years
- Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1)- 18 years to 30 years
- Dy. Manager (Boiler and Turbine I Operation)- From 18 years to 37 years
- Jr. Manager (Quality Testing-Ultrasonic), Operator-cum Technician (Boiler Operator)-18 years to 30 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD GENERAL
- 15 years for PWD SC/ST
- 13 years for PWD OBC (Non-creamy Layer).
List of Vacancies-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Management Trainee||06 posts|
|Jr. Manager (Quality Testing-Ultrasonic) (E-1)||03 posts|
|Jr. Manager (Safety) (E-1)||06 posts|
|Dy. Manager (Boiler and Turbine I Operation) (E-3)||11 posts|
|Fire Operator (Trainee)||25 posts|
|Operator-cum Technician (Boiler Operator)||07 posts|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||47 posts|
|Attendant-cum- From Technician||19 posts|
|Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee)||81 posts|
Selection Process of SAIL 2019:
It will be made on the basis of performance in the written test/Skill Test/Trade test/Physical Ability test and Interview.
- The written test will consist of 100 Objective type question in 2 segments; Technical Knowledge test for 80 marks and General aptitude test for 20 marks.
- Duration – two hours.
Examination Centres –
- The Written Test shall be conducted in 04 cities as given below-
- For Executive Post: Rs.500/-
- For the post of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) and Fire Operator (Trainee): Rs.250/-
- For the post of Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver (Trainee): Rs.150/-
SAIL Recruitment for Technical Staff 2019-
Eligible candidates apply online only through SAIL’s website from 10.07.2019 to 31.07.2019.
Download Advertisement: Click here
Online Apply: Click here