SAIL Recruitment 2021 for Trainees and Location: Durgapur-
SAIL Recruitment 2021 – Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) has published the notification for the recruitment of Trainees and invited to all MBA/BBA/ PG Diploma/B.Sc/Any Degree/Diploma/GNM applicants for Apply Online for 88 posts in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 66,267 Crore (US$ 9.32 Billion) for fiscal year 2018-19. Incorporated on 24 January 1974, SAIL has 71,297 employees (as of 01-Aug-2019). With an annual production of 16.30 million metric tons, SAIL is the 20th largest steel producer in the world and the 3rd largest in India. The Hot Metal production capacity of the company will further increase and is expected to reach a level of 50 million tonnes per annum by 2025. Sri Anil Kumar Chaudhary is the current Chairman of SAIL.
SAIL operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur(Asansol) and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravathi. It also owns a Ferro Alloy plant at Chandrapur. As a part of its global ambition, the company is undergoing a massive expansion and modernization programme involving upgrading and building new facilities with emphasis on state of the art green technology. According to a recent survey, SAIL is one of India’s fastest growing Public Sector Units. Besides, it has R&D centre for Iron & Steel (RDCIS), centre for Engineering in Ranchi, Jharkand.
Job detail for SAIL recruitment 2021-
Vacancy- 88 posts
Age Limit – For General – 18 to 35 years
Age Relaxation- As a govt. rule
Salary– Rs.9000 – 15000/-Month
Last Date– 28th October 2021
List of vacancies of BEL 2021
|Advanced Specialized Nursing Training||60 posts||Rs.15,000/-Month|
|Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training||06 posts||Rs.9,000/-Month|
|Medical Lab. Technician Training||10 posts||Rs.9,000/-Month|
|Hospital Administration Training||01 post||Rs.15,000/-Month|
|OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training||05 posts||Rs.9,000/-Month|
|Advanced Physiotherapy Training||03 posts||Rs.10,000/-Month|
|Radiographer Training||03 posts||Rs.9,000/-Month|
Selection Process : The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents
For More Information: Click here
Date & Time of the Interview:
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training – 20th, 21st September 2021 (09.30 AM to 01:00 PM & 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM)
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training – 30th September 2021 (09.30 AM to 01:00 PM & 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM)
- Medical Lab. Technician Training – 7th October 2021 (09.30 AM to 01:00 PM & 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM)
- Hospital Administration Training – 11th October 2021 (09.30 AM to 01:00 PM & 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM)
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training – 21th October 2021 (09.30 AM to 01:00 PM & 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM)
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training – 25th October 2021 (09.30 AM to 01:00 PM & 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM)
- Radiographer Training – 28th October 2021 (09.30 AM to 01:00 PM & 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM)
New Conference Hall of Ispat General Hospital,
Sector-19, Rourkela-769005 (Odisha)