SBI Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice and 700 Posts-
SBI Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice– SBI (State Bank of India) Bank invited to all Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 700 vacancies of Apprentices. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About SBI Bank-
The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public Sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. As of 31 March 2017, SBI group (including associate banks) has 59,291 ATMs. Since November 2017, SBI also offers an integrated digital banking platform named YONO.
Job detail for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– 700 Posts
Location– Across India
Last Date- 6th October 2019
SBI Recruitment 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Candidate should be Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit(as on 31.08.2019): 20 to 28 years
SBI Recruitment 2019 – State- wise Vacancies:
List of Vacancies of SBI Apprentice 2019-
|State Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Himachal Pradesh||150 posts|
Training Period: 1 year
Selection Process of SBI Apprentice 2019:
It be based on the basis of online written test and test of the local language.
Online Examination Centre:
- Haryana: Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar, Delhi/New Delhi, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad
- Himachal Pradesh: Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una
- Punjab: Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh
Apply for SBI Recruitment 2019-
All interested candidates can apply for this post online on or before 6th October 2019.
Download Advertisement: Click here
Online Apply: Click here
- Starting of Application: from 17.09.2019 to 06.10.2019
- Online Examination: 23.10. 2019 (TENTATIVE)
- Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Exam; Form 15.10.2019 Onwards