SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 and 45 posts-
SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020– SBI (State Bank of India) Bank invited to all LLB applicants for Apply Online for 45 vacancies of Developer/Administrator/Others 2020. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About SBI Bank-
The State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public Sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. As of 31 March 2017, SBI group (including associate banks) has 59,291 ATMs. Since November 2017, SBI also offers an integrated digital banking platform named YONO.
Job detail for SBI Bank recruitment 2020-
Vacancy– 45 Posts
Post/Designation– Deputy Manager (Law)
Salary- Rs.31,705 – 45,950/-Month
Location– Across India
Last Date- 12th February 2020
SBI Bank 2020- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University in India.
Age Limit (as on 31.07.2019): 25 to 35 Years (42 yrs. with minimum 8 yrs. experience)
Age Relaxation: As a Govt rules.
Category Wise Vacancies: 45 Posts
List of Vacancies SBI 2020 –
|Category Wise Name||Number of Vacancies|
Selection will be based on the online written test and interview.
Exam Centre: Ahmedabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Vadodara
- General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment: Online Payment
Apply SBI Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website from 23rd January to 12th February 2020.
For More Information: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application 23.01.2020
- Closure of registration of application 12.02.2020
- Closure for editing application details 12.02.2020
- Last date for printing your application 27.02.2020
- Online Fee Payment 23/01/2020 to 12.02.2020
- Tentative date for downloading call letter for online test: 21.02.2020 onwards.
- Tentative date of online test: 08.03.2020