SEBI Recruitment 2020 for Grade A Officers/ Asst Manager and 147 posts-
SEBI Recruitment 2020 – Securities and Exchange Board of India invites online B.E/B.Tech/LLB/CA/Masters Degree applicants for Apply Online for 147 posts for Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager). Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is the regulator of the securities and commodity market in India owned by the Government of India.
It was established in 1988 and given Statutory Powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was first established in 1988 as a non-statutory body for regulating the securities market. It became an autonomous body on 12 April 1992 and was accorded statutory powers with the passing of the SEBI Act 1992 by the Indian Parliament. Soon SEBI was constituted as the regulator of capital markets in India under a resolution of the Government of India. SEBI has its headquarters at the business district of Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai and has Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Regional Offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Ahmedabad respectively. It has opened local offices at Jaipur and Bangalore and has also opened offices at Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Kochi and Chandigarh in Financial Year 2013 – 2014.
Job detail for SEBI Recruitment 2019-
Vacancy- 147 Posts
Post/Designation- Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)
Location– Across India
Last Date- 31st May 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should complete a Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/ Chartered Financial Analyst/ Cost Accountant from a recognized university
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
Engineering (Civil)/ (Electrical):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Masters Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or
- Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit (as on 29.02.2020): Below 30 years (Relaxations as per Govt policy)
SEBI Officers – Discipline wise vacancies: 147 Posts
List of Vacancies of SEBI 2020-
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Information Technology||22 posts|
|Engineering (Civil)||01 posts|
|Engineering (Electrical)||04 posts|
|Official Language||01 posts|
- Selection will be consist of three stage process i.e. Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
SEBI Officer Interview: Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWSs – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD – Rs.100/-
Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in) from 07th March to 31 May 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application – 07/03/2020
- Closure of registration of application – 31/05/2020
- Closure for editing application details – 31/05/2020
- Last date for printing your application – 15/06/2020
- Online Fee Payment – 07/03/2020 to 31/05/2020