Shipping Corporation India Recruitment 2020 for Asst Managers and 46 posts-
Shipping Corporation India Recruitment 2020 – Shipping Corporation India has to all B.E/B.Tech/CA/MBA/LLB applicants for 46 posts Apply Online for Assistant Managers. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Shipping Corporation India-
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise with its headquarters in Mumbai that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines.
SCI was established on 2 October 1961 by the amalgamation of Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation. Two more shipping companies, Jayanti Shipping Company and Mogul Lines Limited, were merged with SCI in 1973 and 1986 respectively.
SCI started out with 19 vessels. It gradually metamorphosed into a conglomerate having 80 ships of 5.9 million tonnes deadweight (DWT) with interests in different segments of the shipping trade.
SCI was also awarded the prestigious “Navratna” status by Indian Government in 2008. On the 21st of November 2019, the Government of India approved the privatization of SCI.
- Cruise liner and Passenger services
- Bulk carrier and tanker services
- Offshore services
Job detail for Shipping Corporation India Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 46 Posts
Post/Designation- Assistant Managers
Salary– Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-Month
Location– Across India
Last Date- 24th February 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should be posses Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant
- Candidate should be posses 2 years MBA/MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare OR
- Candidate should be posses 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare / HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management from UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidate should be posses 2 years MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidate should be posses 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidate should be posses Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Post Graduate Degree in law from colleges approved by Bar Council of India with minimum of 60% marks. Qualification in CS is an added advantage
Fire & Security:
- Candidate should be posses regular BE/B Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognised University (10+2+4 regular stream) with minimum of 60% marks. Personnel with relevant experience in PSUs/PSBs will be given preference.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019): 27 years
Age will be relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
Stream Wise Vacancies:
List of Vacancies of SCI 2020
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Civil Engineering||03 posts|
|Fire & Security||01 posts|
The selection process will consist of two stages:-
- Stage I: Online Examination
- Stage II: Final Selection Process (GD & PI)
- For General, OBC and EWS candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ExSM: Rs.100/-
Apply Shipping Corporation India Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online from 25th January to 24th February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of release of Advertisement and start of Applications: 25 January 2020
- Last date of receipt of completely filled application forms and payment of fees: 24 February 2020
- Admit cards to the candidates for Online Exam: 5 March 2020
- Online Exam: 22 March 2020
- Result of Online Exam and shortlisting of candidates for Stage II: 2nd week of April 2020
- Stage II: Group Discussion and Interviews: 5th week of April or 1st week of May 2020
- Result Declaration: 3rd/ 4th week of May 2020