SSC CGL Admit Card 2019 – Download Combined Graduate Level Exam Call Letter
SSC CGL Admit Card 2019- Staff Selection Commission invited to all Any degree applicants for Apply Online for multiple vacancies of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2019. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located at New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and also two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur(MP and CG) and Chandigarh.
Job detail for SSC CGL recruitment 2019-
Vacancy– Multiple posts
Post/Designation– Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
SSC CGL 2019- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Must have passed Any graduation Examination or any equivalent qualification.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2019):
Min. 18 yrs and Max. 25 yrs
Relaxations for reservation quota:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Mode of Payment: Online payment (Debit/credit card)
Job Location– Across India
How to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2019?
All interested applicants can apply for SSC MTS 2019 Vacancies through online from 4th June 2018Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 05-05-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-06-2018 (Extended to 05-06-2018 till 05:00 pm)
- Last Date for Challan Generation: 04-06-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI Challan: 07-06-2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 04 to 19-06-2019
- Date of Tier-II: To be notified later
- Date of Tier-III (Descriptive): To be notified later
- Date of Tier-IV (Skill test): To be notified later
SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be made available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission tentatively in the month of August 2019
SSC Western Region (WR) Tier-1– Download Here
Know your New Roll No, Time, Date & City of the Exam (SSCSR)-
Apply Online– Click Here