State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021 apply online for Assistant Manager and 26 Posts-
State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of Sikkim job invited to all Any Bachelors degree applicants for Apply Online for 26 vacancies of Assistant Manager. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About SBI Bank of Sikkim-
State Bank of Sikkim (SBS) is a state owned banking institution headquartered at Gangtok, Sikkim, India. The Bank operates within the jurisdiction of the State of Sikkim and in addition to banking services, State Bank of Sikkim handles treasury functions of State Government of Sikkim.
An autonomous body under the Government of Sikkim, it is not regulated by Reserve Bank of India unlike other banks in India. However, the Report of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India for the year ended March 2012 has recorded that the performance of State Bank of Sikkim generated 86 percent of the total profit earned by the state owned PSUs during the year.
The State Bank of Sikkim has completed 50 years (1968-2018) of existence during which it has continually worked in partnership with development projects in the state.
Job detail for SBI Bank of Sikkim recruitment 2021 –
Vacancy– 26 Posts
Post/Designation– Assistant Manager
Qualification– Bachelors Degree
Last Date- 30th June 2021
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
Application Fees: Application fees of Rs.150/- should be deposited online during submission of the application. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
SBI Bank 2021- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Degree of Bachelor and above from a recognized university with any one of the following as a major subject; Business Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Financial Management/Finance, Banking, Mathematics Minimum of one year of Certificate Course in Computer Application. OR
- A Degree of Bachelor or above in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum experience of five years of working in clerical cadre and above in any Banks in India.
Phase-I: Written Examination:
- The objective test comprise of 200 marks in Written Examination system or online platform will be managed. Looking at current situation at the pandemic of Covid-19 and the number of candidates and decision shall be on paper based or it can be online platform.
Phase – II: Interview (25 marks):
- Maximum marks in the viva voce shall be 25. The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the written Tests will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as may be decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.
- The marks obtained in the Written Examination (Phase-I) will be added to the marks obtained in Interview (Phase-II) and merit list shall be drawn in accordance with the reservation roster.
Apply for State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021-
All interested candidates should apply through online before 30th June 2021.
For More Information : Click here
To Apply : Click here