TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 for Non-Teaching and 67 posts-
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has to all B.Sc/Diploma/ITI/10th/8th applicants for 67 posts Apply Online for Jr Engineer/ Assistant/ Technician/ Driver/ Steno-Typist/ Farm Manager & Others. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) is a veterinary university founded in 1989 in Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai, India. It is composed of the Madras Veterinary College,Vepery, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli ; Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu, Thanjavur and the Institute of Food and Dairy Technology, Koduvalli, Chennai-52. Research farms are for leprosy bacteria, for prawn and edible fish culture, and for animal feed safety.
The institution now operating as a university was established in 1876 and became a college in 1903, with 20 students at Dobbin Hall, Chennai. The three-year diploma course, Graduate of Madras Veterinary College, was then offered.
Job detail for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 67 Posts
Post/Designation- Jr Engineer/ Assistant/ Technician/ Driver/ Steno-Typist/ Farm Manager & Others
Experience– Freshers/ Experience
Location– Tamil Nadu
Last Date- 27th February 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Farm Manager:
- B.Sc. degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Home Science (or) B.V.Sc. & A.H. in
Veterinary Animal Sciences with OGPA of 3.00/4.00.
For Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than two years of field experience.
For Junior Engineer (Mechanical):
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with not less than two years of field experience.
For Assistant Draughtsman (Civil):
- Certificate course in Draughtsmanship (or) Diploma in Civil Engineering with machine hand drawing as major subjects.
For Binder (Grade-II):
- A pass in S.S.L.C. or equivalent examinations.
- Trade Test in I.T.I. for one year in binding (or) undergone Apprenticeship training for 3 years in binding with 5 years experience in bookbinding.
For Boilerman (Grade-II):
- Pass in S.S.L.C. or equivalent examinations
- Should possess III Grade certificate issued by Chief Inspector of Boiler.
- Two years experience in maintenance and operation of electrically operated.
For Carpenter (Grade-II):
- Working knowledge of the regional language with ability to read and write.
- Must have an experience of not less than three years in the respective field
(or) a certificate in the appropriate trade issued by the I.T.I.
- A current driving license to drive light motor vehicles and practical experience in driving a light motor vehicle for a period of not less than two years.
- To read and write the regional language.
For Electrician (Grade-II):
- I.T.I. certificate in the concerned trade.
- Must have the ability to read and write the regional language.
- Must have previous experience in any Electrical undertaking (or) Engineering firm for a period of three years.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of all electrical appliances.
For High Tension Operator:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical Supervisor certificate (“C” certificate issued by the Electrical Licensing Board of Government of Tamil Nadu).
For Data Entry Operator:
- Must possess a Degree.
- A certificate course in Data Entry operation.
- Typewriting English Higher and Tamil Lower.
- One year experience in data entry operation.
- Knowledge in computer languages.
For Machine Operator / Machine Man:
- A pass in S.S.L.C.
- Should possess the appropriate technical trade certificate from the Institutions approved/recognized by the Government.
- Three years of experience in operating the printing machines.
For Offset Assistant/Cameraman-cum-Platemaker:
- A pass in VIII Standard.
- Practical experience of two years in handling Offset camera and plate-making using aluminium plates in a private reputed and standard Offset presses.
For Sanitary Inspector:
- Sanitary Inspector certificate granted by the Additional Director of Health and
Family Planning, Tamil Nadu as the Chairman of the Board of Examiners constituted in this behalf by the Government (or) LMP Diploma
For Steno-Typist (Grade-III):
- Minimum General Educational Qualification(Preference will be given to degree holders)
- Typewriting English & Tamil Higher and Short Hand English & Tamil Higher
- Certificate course in “Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education.
For Technical Assistant (Civil):
- Must have passed DCE awarded by the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Chennai.
- Similar Diploma awarded by the University (or) Institutions recognized by University Grants Commission for the purposes of its grant.
For Technical Assistant (Mechanical):
- Must have passed DME awarded by the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Chennai (or) Similar Diploma awarded by the University (or) Institutions recognized by University Grants Commission for the purposes of its grant.
For Technical Assistant (Electrical):
- Must have passed DEE awarded by the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Chennai (or) Similar Diploma awarded by the University (or) Institutions recognized by University Grants Commission for the purposes of its grant.
For Technician (Grade-II):
- Graduate in Biological and Life Sciences.
- Preference shall be given to persons having experience in Lab. Like “Medical Lab / Feed Analysis / Microbiology”, etc
For Wireman (Grade-II):
- Must have ability to read and write the regional language.
- I.T.I. certificate in the concerned trade.
- Must have previous experience as a Wireman in any Engineering workshop (Firm for a period of not less than three years.
- Must have practical knowledge in maintenance work of Low Tension Distributive power line Transformer, house wiring, etc.
- Must be able to attend to minor repairs of electrical equipment.
AGE LIMIT (as on 31.12.2019):
Minimum: 18 years
- OC – 30 Years
- MBC/DC, BC and BC Muslims – 32 Years
- SC/ST – 35 Years
- Farm Manager- 3
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 1
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical)- 1 (Backlog)
- Assistant Draughtsman(Civil)- 1
- Binder (Grade-II)- 1
- Boiler Man (Grade-II)- 1 (Backlog)
- Carpenter (Grade-II)- 2
- Driver- 10
- Electrician (Grade-II)- 2
- High Tension Operator- 1
- Data Entry Operator- 2 (Backlog)
- Machine Operator/ Machine Man- 1
- Offset Assistant / Cameramancum-Platemaker- 2
- Sanitary Inspector- 1
- Steno Typist(Grade-III)- 4 (Backlog)
- Technical Assistant (Civil)- 1 (Backlog)
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical)- 1
- Technical Assistant (Electrical)- 1
- Technician (Grade-II)- 30 (Backlog)
- Wireman (Grade-II)- 1
- Farm Manager/Junior Engineer-Rs.35900-113500/
- Assistant Draughtsman/Binder/Boiler Man/Carpenter/Driver/ Electrician- 19500-62000/-
- High Tension Operator/Sanitary Inspector/Technical Assistant/Technician- Rs.35400-112400/-
- Data Entry Operator/Wireman- Rs.19500-62000/
- Machine Operator/ Machine Man- Rs.19000-60300/-
- Offset Assistant / Cameramancum-Platemaker- Rs.18200-57900/-
- Steno Typist(Grade-III)- Rs.20600-65500/-
Selection process will be based on the written test and skill test.
- GT/ MBC/ DC/ BC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment:
The bank details for remittance of the registration fee to be paid in the name of “The Finance Officer, TANUVAS, Chennai-51”.
The details are as follows :
Name of the bank and Branch – Union Bank of India, Madhavaram, Chennai – 600 110.
S.B. A/c.No. – 332902010732537 ; IFSC code – UBIN0533297;
Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates are requested to send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 27th February 2020 up to 5 P.M.
For More Information & Application form: Click here
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai – 600 051, India