TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 and 7450 Vacancies-
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment- Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd (TANGEDCO) invited to all 5th Std Pass/B.E/B.Tech/B.Com/ITI applicants for Apply Online for 7450 Gangman/AE/Field Asst. in various department. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd-
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (abbreviated as TNEB) is a power generation and distribution company owned by Government of Tamil Nadu, India. It was created as a regulated monopoly under section 131 of the Electricity Act (2003) as a successor of the erstwhile Tamil Nadu Electricity Board. It is the largest State Electricity Board (SEB) in the country in terms of a number of consumers.
TNEB was formed on 1 July 1957 as the Madras State Electricity Board according to the Electricity Supply Act of 1948 as a successor to the erstwhile Electricity Department of the Government of Madras under the authority of the Department of Power.
Job detail for TNEB 2019-
Vacancy- 7410 posts
Post/Designation- Gangman/AE/Field Asst
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Applicant Should have Studied Up to V Standard from any recognized board.
Field Assistant: Candidates should have ITI certificate in relevant trade.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- A Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering.
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical):
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Junior Assistant (Accounts): Applicants should possess B.Com degree from a recognized university.
Note- Knowledge of Tamil: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018): Minimum Age limit – 18 years
Maximum Age limit:
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs/Destitute, Differently Abled Persons: Below 40 Years
- MBCs/DCs/BC/BCMs Candidates: Below 37 Years
- For ‘Others’: Below 35 Years (Should not have completed)
- Relaxations as per govt rules.
- Field Assistant: Not disclosed
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.10,100-34,800/-
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): Rs.5,400-20,200/-
Application Fee for Gunman:
- For OC/BCO/BCM/MBC/DC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC, SC(A), ST, Differently Abled Persons & Destitute Widows: Rs.500/-
Selection Process for Gunman:
The selection process will be based on Written Test and/or Interview.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment- List of vacancy
|Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Field Assistant||2000 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||150 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||25 Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||25 Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||250 Posts|
|Gangman (Trainee)||5000 posts|
Apply TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 for Gunman-
All interested Applicants can apply for this position online from 22 March 2019 to 30 May 2019.
More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates for Gunman post:
- Date of Notification: 7th March 2019
- Starting date for submission of online application: 24th April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 30th May 2019
- Last date of Payment of Fees through Challana: 1st June 2019
Selection Process for AE/Field Asst:
The selection for the above posts will be strictly based on the competitive written examination marks.
More details for AE/Field Asst: Click here