TNPCB Recruitment 2020 for AE/Assistant/Typist and 242 posts-
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board invites job B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/Any Degree applicants for Apply Online for 242 posts for Assistant Engineer/ Environmental Scientist/ Assistant (Jr Asst)/ Typist. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board is the governing body to monitor and control air, noise, and water pollution in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Job detail for TNPCB recruitment 2020-
Vacancy– 242 posts
Post/Designation– Assistant Engineer/ Environmental Scientist/ Assistant (Jr Asst)/ Typist
Salary- Rs.19,500 -1,19,500/- Month
Job Location-Tamil Nadu
Last Date- 23rd April 2020
For Assistant Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering,
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University/ M.Tech. Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical awarded by Anna University/M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
For Environmental Scientist:
- Master’s Degree in Science with Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Toxicology, Microbiology, Marine Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany.
For Assistant (Junior Assistant):
- Candidates should pass in Bachelor’s Degree and
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months
- Candidates should pass in Bachelor’s Degree.
- A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil and
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Age limit (as on 12.02.2020):
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
Maximum Age Limit:
- For SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, BCM: Below 35 years
- For ‘Others’: 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by: As a govt rule
List of vacancies 2020
|Post Wise||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||78 posts|
|Environmental Scientist||70 posts|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||38 posts|
- Assistant Engineer/ Environmental Scientist: Rs.37,700-1,19,500/-
- Assistant (Junior Assistant)/ Typist: Rs.19,500-62,000/-
For Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant:
- Selection will be based on the Online Examination and Interview
- Selection will be based on the Online Examination, Interview and Skill Test
- For OC/BCO/BCM/MBC/DNM candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, PWD & Destitute Widows: Rs.250/-
Mode of payment: Online payment
Examination Centre: Chengalpet, Nagapattinam, Ranipet, Namakkal, Thirupathur, Nilgris, Kallakurichi, Perambalur, Tenkasi, Pudukkottai, Ariyalur, Ramnad, Chennai, Salem, Coimbatore, Sivagangai, Cuddalore, Tanjore, Dharmapuri, Theni, Dindigul, Tirunelveli, Erode, Tirupur, Kanchipuram, Tiruvallur, Kanyakumari, Tiruvannamalai, Karur, Tiruvarur, Krishnagiri, Trichy, Madurai, Tuticorin, Villupuram, Vellore, Virudhunagar
Apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online at TNPCB Website (www.tnpcb.gov.in) on or before 23 April 2020 (Extended).
For More Information & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online submission of application: 05.03.2020
- Last Date of submitting the Application: 23rd April 2020 (Extended)
- Last date of payment of Fee:23rd April 2020 (Extended)
- Date and Time of Online Examination: will be notified shortly in TNPCB website (www.tnpcb.gov.in)