TPSC Recruitment 2020 for TPS/TCS Grade 2 and 40 posts-
TPSC Recruitment 2020 – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites job notification to all Any Degree applicants for 40 posts Apply Online for Tripura Civil Service Grade-II & Tripura Police Service Grade-II. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Tripura Public Service Commission, publicly known as TPSC is a state government agency of Tripura state, constituted under the Article 315 for conducting civil services examinations and competitive examination purposes. The commission is responsible for recruitment to various civil services and departmental posts at state level.
TPSC came into existence after eight months when Tripura state was formed on 21 January 1972. After being served without its constitutional body for eight momths, the commission came into existence on 30 October, 1972 under the Article 315, a provision of Constitution of India.
Job detail for TPSC Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 40 Posts
Post/Designation- Tripura Civil Service Grade-II & Tripura Police Service Grade-II
Salary– Level -14 of Pay
Last Date- 09th April 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should complete Degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok language.
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020): 21 to 40 years
Relaxations: As a govt rules.
List Of Vacancies TPSC 2020-
|Post Wise Name||Number of vacancies|
|Tripura Civil Service Grade-II||30 posts(SC – 5, ST – 9, UR – 16)|
|Tripura Police Service Grade-II||10 posts(SC – 2, ST – 2, UR – 6)|
- The Examination will be held in three successive stages (i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern) (ii) Main Examination and (iii) Personality Test.
- The Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test will carry 200 marks, 800 marks and 100 marks respectively.
- The Preliminary Examination is a screening test only to select candidates for the Main Examination.
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in the Main Examination and Personality Test.
Examination Centers: Agartala, Ambassa, Dharmanagar, Kailashahar & Udaipur.
- For General/ SC, ST Candidates of other States: Rs.300/-
- For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/PH Candidates: Rs.250/-
Apply TPSC Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates should register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website (www.tpsc.gov.in) on or before 09 April 2020 up to 5:30 PM.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for submission of online application: 10.03.2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 09.04.2020
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 07.06.2020
- Date of Main Examination & Personality Test: Will be notified in due course