UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Operational Trainee/ Mining Mate and 136 posts-
UCIL Recruitment 2020 – Uranium Corporation of India Limited invited to all B.Sc/12th/10th applicants for 136 posts Apply Online for Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)/ Mining Mate-C/ Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A/ Winding Engine Driver-B/ Blaster-B/ Apprentice (Mining Mate)/ Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant). Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) is a centrally owned Public Sector Enterprise (PSE), under the Department of Atomic Energy for uranium mining and uranium processing. The corporation was founded in 1967 and is responsible for the mining and milling of uranium ore in India. The firm operates mines at Jadugora, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih and Banduhurang.
UCIL has taken up activities to start two underground mines in Jharkhand. Uranium reserves have been found in the state of Andhra Pradesh and the construction of an underground mine has started in Cuddapah district.
Job detail for UCIL recruitment 2020-
Vacancy– 136 posts
Post/Designation– Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)/ Mining Mate-C/ Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A/ Winding Engine Driver-B/ Blaster-B/ Apprentice (Mining Mate)/ Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)
Salary- List Below
Job Location- Jharkhand
Last Date– 22nd June 2020
UCIL 2020- Detailed Eligibility criteria:
Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical):
- B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates with knowledge of Computer will be preferred
- Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Candidate must possess 05 years experience
- Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory with 01 yr work experience
Winding Engine Driver-B:
- Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Candidate must possess 03 years experience
Apprentice (Mining Mate):
- Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant):
- Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
Age Limit (As on 30.04.2020):
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): UR – 30 yrs, SC/ST – 35 yrs
- Mining Mate-C: UR – 35 yrs, OBC (NCL) – 38 yrs, SC/ST – 40 yrs
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A: UR-30 yrs, OBC (NCL) – 33 yrs, ST – 35 yrs
- Winding Engine Driver-B: UR-32 yrs, OBC (NCL) – 35 yrs, SC/ST – 37 yrs
- Blaster-B: UR-32 yrs, SC/ST – 37 yrs
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): UR – 25 yrs, OBC (NCL) – 28 yrs, SC/ST – 30 yrs.
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): UR – 25 yrs, OBC (NCL) – 28 yrs, SC/ST – 30 yrs
upper age limit is relaxed by: As a govt rules.
List of vacancies UCIL 2020-
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||04 posts|
|Mining Mate-C||52 posts|
|Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A||03 posts|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||14 posts|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53 Posts|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||06 posts|
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): During Ist year of training – Rs.33,994/-, During 2nd year of training – Rs.30,890/-
- Mining Mate-C: Rs.33,087./-
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A: Rs.32,180/-
- Winding Engine Driver-B/Blaster-B: Rs.32,633/-
- Apprentice: During the Ist year of Training: 70% of minimum wage, During the 2nd year of Training: 80% of minimum wage, During the 3rd year of Training: 90% of minimum wage
- Selection will be based on the Computer Based On-line Examination
- Computer-Based On-line Examination: The Online Exam will be held for a duration of 02 Hours (in one sitting)
- Consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper.
- Question paper – English and Hindi only.
Apply of UCIL Recruitment 2020-
All interested candidates can apply for this position online at (www.uraniumcorp.in) website from 18th May to 22nd June 2020.
For More Information & Application Form: Click here