UPPSC Recruitment 2019 for Computer Assistant and 14 posts-
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 for Computer Assistant- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has job notification to all Diploma applicants for 14 posts Apply Online for Computer Assistant. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) (Hindi: लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on 1 April 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
Job detail for UPPSC Recruitment 2019-
Vacancy- 14 Posts
Post/Designation- Computer Assistant
Salary– Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
Location– Uttar Pradesh
Last Date- 16th December 2019
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should Pass the Intermediate examination with Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Institute/University or Intermediate with the “O” level diploma from DOEACC or NIELET Society.
- Served in the territorial army for a minimum period of two years, or
- “B” certificate of N.C.C., shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019): 18 to 40 years
- For PH candidates, the maximum age limit: 55 years
The selection process is based on the written examination.
- Unreserved/Economically weaker/Sections/Other: Rs. 125/- (Exam fee Rs.100 + Online processing fee Rs.25)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 65/- (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.25)
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/- (Exam fee NIL + Online processing fee Rs.25)
Mode of Payment: Online payment
Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before by 16 December 2019.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
- Registration and Fee Deposition Start Date: 15.11.2019
- Registration and Fee Deposition Last Date: 11.12.2019
- Application Submission Last Date: 16.12.2019