UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for Block Education Officer and 309 posts-
UPPSC Recruitment 2020- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invites Bachelor’s Degree applicants for Apply Online for 309 posts for Block Education Officer (BEO). Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) (Hindi: लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on 1 April 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
Job detail for UPPSC Recruitment 2019-
Vacancy- 309 Posts
Post/Designation- Block Education Officer (BEO)
Salary– Rs.9,300-34,800/- Grade Pay – 4,800/
Location– Uttar Pradesh
Last Date- 13th January 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should be pass Bachelors degree in Education from a University established by law in India or qualification recognised by the Government
- L.T diploma of the Government Training College or the Government Basic Training College awarded by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations, Uttar Pradesh
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2019): 21 to 40 years.
Age Relaxations: As per Govt rules.
Block Education Officer Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
- For Unreserved/Economically Weaker Section/OBC: Rs. 125/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For Ex-Service Man: Rs. 65/-
Apply UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for Block Education Officer-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 13 January 2020.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee Online in the Bank: 10.01.2020
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 13.01.2020