UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for AE/AO/ARO/ Technician and 353 posts-
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020– Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd invites has job notification to all B.E/B.Tech/MBA/CA/Diploma/Degree/ITI applicants for 352 posts Apply Online for Asst Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee)/ Asst Review Officer/ Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Technician. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector.
- On 14 January 2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electr Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board (U.P.S.E.B.), till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to UPRVUNL
- Unchahar Thermal Power Station – 420 MW (2X210) & Tanda Thermal Power Station 440 MW (4X110) were transferred to NTPC in year 1992 & year 2000 respectively before unbundling of U.P. State Electricity Board (U.P.S.E.B.) into;
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL),
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL),
- UP Power Transmission Corporation Limited (UPPTCL),
- UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UPJVNL).
Job detail for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020-
Vacancy- 353 Posts
Post/Designation- Asst Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee)/ Asst Review Officer/ Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Technician
Location– Uttar Pradesh
Last Date- 25th May 2020
Detailed Eligibility criteria:
For Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M/Civil:
- Candidates should Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology with Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Civil with not less than 65% marks from a recognized institute/ university.
For Account Officer (Trainee):
- Post Graduate Degree with High second class (i.e. 55% minimum) or Graduate Degree with first class from a University established by law in U.P.
- Cost Accountant or Chartered Accountant or other qualification equivalents thereto by the Board or the State Government duly qualified to practice as such.
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent in Finance/Accounts from any University
recognized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
For Assistant Review Officer:
- Candidates should possess a degree of university established by law in India or other equivalent qualifications recognized by the State Government.
- Typing speed in Hindi and English on the computer with 20 and 25 wpm. respectively.
Good experience of working on computers.
For Staff Nurse:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery with Registration in UP Nursing Council
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Pharmacist with Registration in UP Pharmacy Council
For Technician Grade-II:
- Candidates should pass 10th standard examination with Math and Science Subject and
- ITI in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument trade
- Candidates Should pass Course on Computer Concept (CCC) examination from NIELIT.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020):
- Assistant Engineer/ Account Officer/ Assistant Review Officer: 21 to 40 years
- Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Technical Grade: 18 to 40 years
List Of Vacancies UPRVUNL 2020-
|Post Wise Name||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M||28 posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil||13 posts|
|Account Officer (Trainee)||04 posts|
|Assistant Review Officer||10 posts|
|Staff Nurse||18 post|
|Technician Grade-II||263 posts|
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee): Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Assistant Review Officer/ Staff Nurse: Rs.36,800 – 1,16,500/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.29,800 – 93,400/-
- Technician Grade-II: Rs.27,200 – 86,100/-
Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Account Officer (Trainee): Selection will be made through an objective type of competitive examination & Interview
Assistant Review Officer: Selection will be made through an objective & subjective type of competitive examination
Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Technician: Selection will be made through an objective & subjective type competitive examination.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.700/-
Mode of Payment: Online payment
Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at UPRVUNL website (www.uprvunl.org) from 07th March to 25th May 2020.
For More Information & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of online applications: 07.03.2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 25 .05.2020