UPSEE (UTTAR PRADESH STATE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION) 2019 exam will be performed by the AKTU (Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University), Uttar Pradesh. The Admit Card will get delivered on 15th April 2019.
For admission, it is orderly done for the Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) sector of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Management courses, etc. UPTU entrance exam is now known as UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE). Regarding UPSEE 2019, we are delivering some important key information below:
CAB (Central Admission Board) is the state entrance exam. It will be managed and command by the CAB itself. The government of Uttar Pradesh will have a keen eye on it. AKTU, (hitherto UPTU Lucknow) is the Vice-Chancellor chairman of the CAB.
|BTech/ BTech (Agriculture Engineering)||4 Years|
|BTech (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|Integrated MCA||5 Years|
|Integrated MBA||5 Years|
Lateral Entry Courses
UPSEE Exam Dates 2019
Go through the dates of UPSEE 2019, given below:
|Online Application Release||23rd January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25th March 2019|
|Last date of fee payment||26th March (Till 11:59 pm)|
|Online Correction starts||16th-28th March 2019|
|Admit Card Available||15th April 2019 till the date of exam|
|AKTU/UPTU Exam Dates|
|For UG Courses||21st April 2019|
|For PG Courses|
|Answer Key Release||April-May 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||June-July 2019|
|Spot Round||Last week of July 2019|
Colleges Accepting UPSEE score-
AKTU is affiliated by the colleges on the basis of UPSEE scores and also to all Uttar Pradesh’s different universities. UPSEE scores will get accepted by some of the top colleges and universities, those are listed below:
|Top Colleges Accepting UPSEE Scores|
|IIT Kanpur||MNNIT Allahabad|
|IIIT Allahabad||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Harcourt Butler Technical University||Galgotias Educational Institutions|
|JSS Noida||School of Engineering and Technology, Sharda University|
Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College
Amity University – Lucknow Campus
UPSEE Admit Card 2019-
- From 15th April 2019 to the date of examination the examiners may download their admit card. Examiners can check the official website for the admit card.
- If in any case, examiners are helpless to download the admit card from the official website then they can contact officials or may send email till 20th April 2019.
- Without the admit card examiners will not be permitted to sit for the UPSEE 2019 exam. Admit card is mandatory for all the desiring examiners.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form-
- Candidates can fill the application through online mode
- Candidates can fill the UPSEE application form 2019 from 23rd January 2019.
- UPTU application form 2019 can be submitted till 25th March 2019.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload scanned images of their latest color photograph, left-hand thumb impression, and signature.
- There will be no need to send the printed copy of confirmation page after completion & submission of online application.
- Fill the application form carefully as it may possible that the authority will not provide the correction
- Candidates should keep the print copy of the confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates must pay 1300 (For Male/Transgender of General & OBC category) & Rs. 650 (For Female /Physically Handicapped of all categories & SC/ST category) as an application fee.
- The fee can be paid by credit/debit card/Net Banking.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- NRI/Foreign Nationals/PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries/Kashmiri Migrants can also apply.
- Aadhaar card will be mandatory to apply.
Limit of the age is not the barrier point for the desired examiners. This form can be filled by all age group who want to apply for the exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
|Courses||Eligibility||Anyone of the following subjects||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics.||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.||Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category) in aggregate.|
|B.Tech(Bio-Technology)||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics or Biology.||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/ Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.Pharm||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Chemistry.||Mathematics/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject.|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Agriculture disciplines.|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with any disciplines.|
|MBA||Passed Bachelors or its equivalent degree.|
|MCA||Passed Bachelors or its equivalent degree & Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma in Engineering & B.Sc degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects at XII standard.|
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma in Pharmacy.|
|B.Arch||Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics.
Passed 3 years Diploma in Architecture (10+3).
|Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Engineering Drawing/Technical Vocational subject.||Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Passed BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree.||Secure minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST category in aggregate.|
PATTERN OF EXAM UPSEE-
Regarding exam pattern the examiners can go through the given sample below:
- Papers: 8 papers will be held for this exam.
- Exam mode: It will be Offline exam. It means the exam will be conducted on pen-paper mode i.e. OMR based paper.
- Language: The language of the exam will be examined in English and Hindi.
- Questions Type: MCQ i.e. Multiple Choice Questions will be queried in the exam. Only MCQ will not be there in the Drawing Aptitude Test that will be Paper 4 in Part B.
Time Span: For Paper 1,2 & 3) it will be for 3 hours. Paper 4 will have 2:30 hours. Paper 9, 10 & 11 will have 2 hours and Paper 5, 6, 7, & 8 will have 1:30 hours.
- Scheme of Marking: 4/5 marks for B.Arch will be given to the examiners for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be there.
UPSEE Syllabus 2019-
The syllabus will be different as per the papers. Each paper will cover different topics & chapters from different fields. The AKTU syllabus of engineering course will be comprised of class 12thPhysics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
For pharmacy course, candidates will learn from class 12th Physics, Chemistry & Biology. The detailed UPTU syllabus 2019 will be provided soon.
EXAM CENTRES FOR UPSEE 2019-
Exam centres have been released for UPSEE 2019. Over 57 cities in India, this UPSEE 2019 exam will get administer for all 8 papers. Examiners have the three choices to select the exam cities as per their choice but examiners need to note the cities according to the papers’ for what they are making the choice for the city.
Take a look at the list of USEE 2019 exam centres below:
UPSEE Exam Centres 2019
Within Uttar Pradesh
|1. Agra||15. Barabanki||29. Sitapur|
|2. Firozabad||16. Faizabad||30. Bulandshahr|
|3. Mathura||17. Sultanpur||31. Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida/Greater Noida)|
|4. Aligarh||18. Deoria||32. Ghaziabad|
|5. Allahabad||19. Gorakhpur||33. Meerut|
|6. Azamgarh||20. Kushinagar||34. Mirzapur|
|7. Ballia||21. Jalaun (Orai)||35. Bijnor|
|8. Mau||22. Jhansi||36. Moradabad|
|9. Bareilly||23. Etawah||37. Muzaffarnagar|
|10. Shahjahanpur||24. Kanpur Nagar||38. Saharanpur|
|11. Basti||25. Kanpur Dehat||39. Ghazipur|
|12. Banda||26. Lakhimpur Kheri||40. Jaunpur|
|13. Gonda||27. Lucknow||41. Varanasi|
|14. Ambedkar Nagar||28. Raebareli||–|
Outside Uttar Pradesh
|42. Bhopal||48. Jaipur||53. Guwahati|
|43. Dehradun||49. Kolkata||54. Roorkee|
|44. Delhi||50. Mumbai||55. Chandigarh|
|45. Patna||51. Rohtak||56. Chennai|
|46. Ranchi||52. Jammu||57. Bangalore|
UPTU Entrance Exam 2019 preference book-
1) AKTU Entrance Exam Engineering book-
- UPSEE 2018 Mathematics by Arihant Publications.
- UP SEE 2018 physics by Arihant Publications.
- UPSEE 2018 Chemistry by Arihant Publications.
2) AKTU Entrance Exam 2019 Architecture book-
The updated sample of UPTU entrance exam books has been arranged and listed. Topics like Architectural design, Arts & graphics, construction, and materials. For mathematical questions also there are sections given. Adequate practice questions paper is also available to make the concepts clear.
3) AKTU Entrance Exam 2019 Management Books-
All these books are trying to cover whole important syllabus for the learning. Even students can have the sections in the books with the solved and unsolved question paper. It also has the theoretical part in it. Topics like marketing management, human resource management, organization management, economic management, Statistics management, etc. are also covered in it.
4)AKTU Entrance Exam 2019 MCA Books-
All these books cover all the updated topic hai sample of questions in it. It also adds all the topics like computer type, communication professionally, statistics, technically queries, etc. Objective mode of questions is also given in the books for the student’s practice. The listed books are given below if want can go through it: