Admit Card for UPSEE 2019-
UPSEE 2019 will declare it’s Admit Card on 15th April 2019. AKTU (Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University) manages the UP State Entrance Exam. University and its associates provide different professional courses for UG and PG students. It’s a state level entrance exam through which the applicants can get admitted in various fields like management, pharmacy, engineering. Applicants can get the UPSEE 2019 Admit Card details more in this article.
For the exam of UPSEE 2019, the verified documents are important but as well the Admit Card is also one of the most important documents and during the counselling period, also this Admit Card is mandatory to be presented. So till the admission process will go on the applicants are required to take care of their Admit Card importantly.
UPSEE Admit card 2019 website Link-
|1. Download Admit Card for – B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B. Voc, MBA Integrated, MCA Integrated, M Tech Dual Degree – Click Here|
|2. Download Admit Card for PG Courses – MCA, MBA, MCA Lateral Entry – Click Here|
|3. Download Admit Card for M Tech, M Des, M Pharma, M.Arch- Click Here|
|UPSEE – 2019|
|UPSEE EXAM 2019|
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card Dates-
From the website of the University, applicants can download their Admit Card of UPSEE 2019. Individually Admit Card is not going to get send personally to anyone. Examiners will not be allowed to sit for the exam without Admit Card of UPSEE 2019. Information given in the Admit Card should get tally with the Examiners ID.
Examiners centre, dates and time, address, name, etc. carefully must be check by the applicants. If any doubts are their regarding the Admit Card so can contact directly to the officials. The rules and instructions given in the admit card should be get followed strictly.
|The release of UPSEE admit card 2019||April 15, 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 exam||April 21, 2019|
How to download UPSEE Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download admit card for UPSEE exam:
Steps to download the UPSEE 2019 Admit Card-
Step 1- Official website to be visited for the UPSEE 2019 exam.
Step 2- the page will get open then click on the link given admit card on the website.
Step 3- Enter the application number and password.
Step 4- Click on Submit.
After clicking on Submit, the Admit Card will get shown on the page and then applicants can download the form and print the form. “Download admit card shall be treated as valid admit card” this is declared by the official website of the UPSEE 2019.
Details provided in UPSEE Admit Card 2019
UPSEE admit card 2019 will contain all relevant details related to the candidate and exam such as:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Course applied for
- Rural weightage
- Date and time of the exam
- Exam centre address
- Instructions regarding exam
DOCUMENTS TO BE NEEDED WITH THE UPSEE 2019 ADMIT CARD-
Applicants are needed to bring other important document with their Admit card in their exam center. The documents are listed below:
- ID PROOF: Applicants are needed to bring their original and valid ID proof for the UPSEE 2019 exam. Documents which will be needed are- passport, ration card, voter ID card, Aadhar Card, driving license or PAN card.
- PHOTOGRAPH: Applicants are needed to bring at least two passport size photographs in the exam centre. If possible the applicants may be required the same passport size of a photograph as attached in the Application form of the exam UPSEE 2019.
EXAM DAY INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPSEE 2019-
- Examiners are required to reach their exam centres at least 30 minutes before the exam will begin.
- Applicants are also told to bring important documents and Admit card to the exam centres.
- Calculator, mobile phones or any electronic material, log book are restricted to bring these things in the exam centre.
- Admit Card are needed to be signed inside the exam hall not before or outside the exam hall.
- Belongings or any luggage or bag will not be allowed to take and sit in the exam hall. If any in case the things are lost then no one will be responsible to your belongings. Kindly don’t bring any belongings to the exam centre.