UPTET Application Form 2019, Exam Dates, and Centres-
UPTET application form 2019– Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducts UPTET which is a state level entrance test for the enlistee of Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers in different schools of Uttar Pradesh. On November 2018 UPTET 2018 was given by over 17 lakh students in Uttar Pradesh.
UPTET is been conducted by the UPBEB in order to shortlist the applicants who are applying for the teacher’s post in the state of Uttar Pradesh. There are two levels conducted in UPTET i.e. Primary Level and Upper Primary Level.
UPTET consists of two papers. Paper I i.e. Primary Level, in this the teachers teach to Grade I to Grade V. Another is Paper II i.e. Upper Primary, in this the teachers teach to Grade VI to Grade VIII. 60% marks is needed to General Category applicants for the consideration of Qualified state level of UPTET and 55% marks is needed to Reserved Category applicants for the consideration of Qualified state level of UPTET. Qualified Applicants will also get eligibility certificate of state level of UPTET exam.
UPTET 2019 Eligibility-
Applicants who are the citizen of India are only applicable to apply for the UPTET exam. In addition, applicants who are from Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet are also applicable to apply for the state level of UPTET eligibility test. Applicants can apply for the UPTET exam in multiple times. No fixed time is decided for the UPTET exam.
UPTET Paper I and UPTET Paper II both have dissimilar eligibility scale for the applicants who are preparing for the state level exam of UPTET.
UPTET 2019 eligibility scale is mentioned below:
Eligibility scale for Primary Teachers i.e. Grade I to Grade V in UPTET 2019:
In order to appear for the UPTET 2019 in Paper I the applicants are mandatory needs to fulfill the mentioned eligibility scale given below:
(1) In Bachelor’s Degree in any stream, the applicants must have got the degree from the recognized university or it should be the college affiliated to University Grants Commission.
(2) Applicants must have passed the National Teacher Education Parishad from grant educational institution.
(3) Applicants must have done BTCT from the Institute grant by the National Teacher Education Council Uttar Pradesh.
(4) From the Indian Rehabilitation Parishad, the applicants should have completed the two years of Diploma in education.
(5) From a grant university which is associated with UGC or Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Teacher Education Office, the applicants should have cleared for Graduation in BTech.
(6) 4 years of primary education for the Armed Force who is graduates and completed the final year with a minimum 50% accumulated marks are also eligible for the Teacher Eligibility Test for Grade I-V.
(7) Applicants should have graduated for the University or college associated with the UGC and accomplished the training in BTC Urdu from Uttar Pradesh.
For Urdu Teachers: Candidates who are the degree holders from Aligarh Muslim University before August 11, 1997, should have completed their graduation.
Eligibility scale UPTET 2019 for Upper Primary Teachers i.e. Grade VI to Grade VIII :
In order to appear for the UPTET 2019 in Paper II the applicants are mandatory needs to fulfill the mentioned eligibility scale given below:
(1) In the intermediate examination, the applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the exam.
(2) Applicants should have completed their graduation degree.
(3) Applicants who are still in the second year of BTC institute associate with NCTE are also legal to appear for the UPTET 2019 exam.
(4) Graduation or Post Graduation should have cleared with at least 50% marks and also the applicants who are in the second year of B.Ed for the institute associated with NCTE can also apply for the exam.
(5) Graduation or Post Graduation should have cleared with at least 50% marks and also the applicants who are in the second year of LT for the institute associated with NCTE can also apply for the exam.
(6) Graduation or Post Graduation should have cleared with at least 50% marks and also the applicants who are in the second year of B.Ed(specialization) for the institute associate with RCI can also apply for the exam.
(7) In intermediate, the applicants should have scored 50% marks and applicants who are still pursuing for the final year of B.Ed or have completed the final year of B.Ed are also eligible for the UPTET 2019 exam.
(8) Applicants who have currently pursued in the final year or have passed BScEd or BEIED are also eligible to apply for the exam.
UPTET 2019 Key Highlights-
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Date||DEcember 22nd, 2019 (tentative)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Minimum 60% marks in Intermediate Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online process|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
Exam Dates for UPTET 2019 –
The proper dates are still to be released. The dates will get released very soon. Till the time candidates can go through the expected dates given below in the table:
|UPTET Exam 2019 Notification||31st October 2019|
|UPTET Registration Dates||01st November 2019|
|UPTET Admit Card 2019||12th December 2019 (upbasiceduboard.gov.in)|
|UPTET 2019 Exam Date||22nd December 2019|
|UPTET 2019 Answer Key||asap|
|UPTET 2019 Result||January 21st 2020|
|UPTET Registration Website||Click Here|
Between the age of 18 years to 35 years, the applicants can apply for the exam. For the reserves categories, the age relaxation time will be given as per the norms of the government.
Ways to Apply for UPTET 2019-
In month of September 2019 the UPTET Application form shall be made available. The mode of filling the form will be online. Four steps to fill the UPTET 2019 form are as follows:
- On the official website of UPBEB i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in or http://updeled.gov.in/Registration/Tet/DTetReghome.aspx applicants of UPTET 2019 must roster themselves.
- Columns which are marked ‘*’, cannot be left blank during enrolling the form of UPTET 2019.Such as Name, educational qualifications, personal details and other details asked in the online form are the important details which are needed to be filled importantly.
- While enrolling the form of UPTET 2019 the applicants are mandatory needed to select the district from where the applicant wants to appear.
- While enrolling for the UPTET 2019 the applicants are also needed to mention the photo, identity proof and its ID number.
Application fee for UPTET 2019-
- After enrolling in UPTET the payment of fees will be done.
- Either online or offline the fees has to be get paid.
- SBI Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards or other Internet banking provision for other banks are also included in Online option.
- By taking printout of e-challan of SBI bank slip the Offline payment can be also made.
- For the different category the fee structure will be dissimilar for the applicants.
The category wise fee list is mentioned below-
UPTET Application Fee for One Paper-
|General Category||600/- INR|
|Physically Disabled||100/- INR|
UPTET Application Fee for Two Paper-
|General Category||1200/- INR|
|Physically Disabled||200/- INR|
Admit Card for UPTET 2019-
In the 2nd week of December, 2019 the UPTET 2019 admit card will be made accessible online. From the website it can be made downloaded. By the post the hard copy of the UPTET 2019 will not be sent, this is to be mandatory noted.
Steps to download UPTET 2019 Admit Card-
- Visit the official website of UPTET 2019.
- Click on UPTET 2019 Admit Card link.
- All the necessary details are to be provided: Date of Birth and UPTET Enrolling number.
- Click on Submit.
- On the screen the UPTET 2019 Admit Card will appear.
- All the details should be get confirm and then take its print out.
Paper Pattern for UPTET 2019:
For UPTET 2019 their will be two separate papers which will get conducted, i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates who are applying as a teacher for Grade 1st to Grade 5th will be applying for Paper 1 and Candidates who are applying as a teacher for Grade 6th to Grade 8th will be applying for Paper 2.
- UPTET 2019 exam will be organize in offline mode.
- In the exam of UPTET the questions will be asked in objective type of multiple choice questions,i.e MCQ.
- No negative marking rule will be marked in UPTET. Their will be 150 questions in both the papers.
- Each question will Cary one mark.
- In multiple choice questions their will be 4 options given,out of which only 1 answer would be correct and should be marked.
Syllabus for UPTET 2019-
For the UPTET 2019 the syllabus will be based on two papers,i.e Paper 1 and Paper 2. To teach the Primary Level and Upper Primary Level the exam of UPTET is held so that the teachers can also be get examine for their capabilities and abilities of teaching. Over the years the UPTET syllabus has been remain the same.
Result of UPTET 2019-
In the last week of December, 2019 the result for UPTET 2019 will be declared. In the first week of December, 2019 the answer key will be deliver on the official website of UPTET 2019.
- On the UPTET website the result will be announced.
- By logging in with the roll number the applicants can check their result.
- To check the UPTET Result the steps are as follows:
The official website for the UPTET to visit is: upbasiceduboard.gov.in/ http://updeled.gov.in/
- Click on UPTET Result link.
- Feed the UPTET roll number.
- Check the scores and undertake it for later use.
Cut Off for UPTET 2019:
On certain criteria the UP Basic Education Board will release the cut off decided by the board.
The cut off as decided is as follows:
- Applicants who has scored 60% of marks i.e 90/150 in the general will be consider as the qualified UPTET for the sign up.
- For the Reserves category the applicants are required to score 55% of marks i.e. 82/150 will be consider as the qualified for the UPTET 2019 sign up.
- Applicants who will qualify UPTET will be grant as the UPTET eligibility certificate