Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2021 apply online for Network Administrator/System Administrator and last date: 31st May 2021-
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – Visakhapatnam Port Trust invited to all B.E/B.Tech/B.Design applicants for 05 posts Apply Online for Network Administrator/System Administrator/Database Administrator/IT specialist services. Those applicants who are interested in the vacancy information & completed all eligibility criteria process are given below.
About Visakhapatnam Port Trust-
Visakhapatnam Port is one of 13 major ports in India and the only major port of Andhra Pradesh. It is India’s third largest state-owned port by volume of cargo handled and largest on the Eastern Coast. It is located midway between the Chennai and Kolkata Ports.
Although the need for building a port on the east coast to access Central Provinces was felt by the British in the 19th century, the proposal of Col. H.Cartwright Reid of British Admiralty for constructing a harbour at Visakhapatnam was approved by the Government only after the First World War. The Inner Harbour was built by the Bengal Nagpur Railway between 1927 and 1933 to facilitate the export of manganese ore from the Central Provinces. The port, built at a cost of ₹378 lakhs was inaugurated by Lord Willingdon on 19 December 1933.
During the Second World War, the military significance of the port increased. After India’s independence, the port witnessed growth under the various Five Year Plans. Over time, the port has grown from one with 3 berths handling 1.3 lakh tonnes per annum to one with 24 berths and annual traffic of 65 million tonnes. The port was notified as a major port in 1964 under the Major Port Trusts Act, 1963. Under the Act, the Visakhapatnam Port Trust is in charge of running the port.
Job detail for Visakhapatnam Port Trust recruitment 2021-
Vacancy– 05 posts
Post/Designation– Network Administrator/System Administrator/Database Administrator/IT specialist services
Salary- Rs. 50,000 – 75,000/-Month
Job Location- Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Last Date– 21st June 2021
- Candidate must be class in four year B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication Engineering. Minimum 3 Years’ of hands-on experience in managing network of any reputed organization (Preferably Banking or IT Sector or PSU) with at least 3 years
- Candidate must be First class in four year B.E/B.Tech degree in CSE/ IT and EC and Three years of experience in the field of implementation, configuration, operations and maintenance in commercial banks / financial companies / financial services organizations / IT companies / PSU as System Administrator with more than 10 servers
- Candidate must be First class in four year B. E/B.Tech degree in CSE/ IT and EC. Three years of experience with relevant works of existing applications.
IT specialist services:
- Candidate must be First class in four year B.E/B.Tech degree in CSE/ IT and EC. Minimum three years’ experience with e-governance applications of Govt of India( NIC) like e-office, e-tenders and e-sparrow .etc.
- Candidate must be First class four Year B.Design in Graphics & communication design First class in four year B. E/B.Tech degree in CSE/ IT and EC.
- Network Administrator – Below 45 years
- System Administrator – Below 45 years
- Database Administrator – Below 45 years
- IT specialist services – Below 45 years
- IT specialist services – Below 40 years
List of vacancies Visakhapatnam Port Trust 2021-
|Network Administrator||01 post|
|System Administrator||01 post|
|Database Administrator||01 post|
|IT specialist services||01 post|
|IT specialist services(Graphics design)||01 post|
- For System Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator – Rs.75,000/-
- For Presentation specialist and e-governance applications specialist – Rs.50,000/-
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to apply for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
All interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview with their CV and two
passport size photos with original certificates, experience certificate to the following venue on 31st May 2021 at 11.00 AM.
For more details: Click here
CME’s Conference Hall, 2nd Floor, Administration Office Building,